Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Phantom Zone Escapee manofsteel1979's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAK View Post
    Looks like they're already working on the sequel (filming next year), with someone who I didn't even know was a producer on Shazam!... interesting!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Bv93mu6..._web_copy_link
    I know The Rock was a producer on Shazam because I think that was part of the deal to get him to sign on as Black Adam.i don't think he's talking about a direct sequel to Shazam,but finally launching the Black Adam movie that ,if the original concept remains,was supposed to have Henry as Superman be his opponent. However I could see them just replacing Superman with Billy, and do a little rewrite to make it a fast track Shazam sequel. We will see though.
    When it comes to comics,one person's "fan-service" is another persons personal cannon. So by definition it's ALL fan service. Aren't we ALL fans?
    SUPERMAN is the greatest fictional character ever created.

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    I just want the real Captain Marvel to catch up to that pretender Captain Marvel.
    What he said!

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel1979 View Post
    I know The Rock was a producer on Shazam because I think that was part of the deal to get him to sign on as Black Adam.i don't think he's talking about a direct sequel to Shazam,but finally launching the Black Adam movie that ,if the original concept remains,was supposed to have Henry as Superman be his opponent. However I could see them just replacing Superman with Billy, and do a little rewrite to make it a fast track Shazam sequel. We will see though.
    They “might” copy that Superman/Shazam vs Black Adam movie. That’s probably the absolute best case scenario for Supes. But yeah I could totally seeing it just be a Shazam vs. Black Adam movie.

the Black Adam movie I believe is set in the past. I heard he's fighting hawkman.

when he is resurrected in the present, he faces off Shazam. makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    I just want the real Captain Marvel to catch up to that pretender Captain Marvel.
    Monica or Genis-Vell

No, no he will not. But that's okay. He'll find an audience, make new fans, and be successful enough in his own right. Why are people so caught up in having characters "catch up"? Superman can't even catch up to his height from decades ago, or even to Batman's popularity today. But he doesn't need to, we fans will always be around, the character will continue to be iconic long after they stop printing physical floppies, and popularity contests will be as meaningless as they've always been.