Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    ....Also why so violent and edgy? Like bad fan-fiction.
    In all fairness, Spider-Man has been established as a person prone to genocidal tendencies in pursuit of a perceived "greater good" see the Clone Saga from the 1990s' (distasteful I know, but it's canon). Besides Eddie's death would be an accident. Still, I can understand why people object.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    In all fairness, Spider-Man has been established as a person prone to genocidal tendencies in pursuit of a perceived "greater good" see the Clone Saga from the 1990s' (distasteful I know, but it's canon). Besides Eddie's death would be an accident. Still, I can understand why people object.
    Not to mention Peter killing Eddie (or allowing him to die) is how Renew Your Vows kicked off.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Not to mention Peter killing Eddie (or allowing him to die) is how Renew Your Vows kicked off.
    And resulted in the symbiote coming back for revenge by possessing Mary Jane, so . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

if you want to make it more bleak you could have Peter himself hurting aunt may u see the influence of the symbiot or something.