Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Rumblers League (Live Action) - Last Minute Draft/Item Additions

Okay, folks...

While I get everything in order (start date, schedule/fixtures, venues etc), feel free to add some new characters and items in this thread.

Please, limit it to one post of additions per person (so if you want to add more, just edit your original post). I'll give you 72 hours to add from the moment this thread gets posted.

We can then discuss the cost of the new additions as a group. But leave that until after. Ideally, the first 8 posts in this thread will be a list of new additions courtesy of each leaguer (though don't feel obliged to add anything if you don't want to).

Note: We won't be able to buy these new additions until after week one.
    Last edited by KJS; 04-07-2019 at 06:38 AM.

CHARACTERS
    Captain Marvel (MCU) 9*
    Eleven (Stranger Things) 7
    Goose (MCU) 4
    Talos (MCU) 3
    Yon-Rogg (MCU) 3

*I don't think she's necessarily a 9 yet, but I'm almost 100% sure she will be by the end of the month. Hence that valuation.
    Last edited by KJS; 04-07-2019 at 06:39 AM.

Extraordinary Member

My suggestions

Braun Strowman 4
    Brock Lesnar 4
    Goldbert 4
    Roman Reigns 4

(I recognize that some of these are already on the list, but the numbers are way off. They're based on the performers instead of the actual characters)
    Last edited by Jcogginsa; 04-08-2019 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    My suggestions

Braun Strowman 4
    Brock Lesnar 4
    Goldbert 4
    Roman Reigns 4

(I recognize that some of these are already on the list, but the numbers are way off. They're based on the performers instead of the actual characters)
    Ok Im not much of a wresting fan but I don't see how any of those guys are equal to a T Rex, or above Captain America

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Ok Im not much of a wresting fan but I don't see how any of those guys are equal to a T Rex, or above Captain America
    Strowman tipped a Big Rig onto it's side, and also stopped a car from moving by holding onto the Back of it. The other three Scale to him

Shazam power (9)
    Shazam (Billy Batson) (9)
    Sivana's eye orb w/the 7 deadly sins (10)
    Last edited by moonknight11; 04-09-2019 at 02:58 AM.

Alison Hargreeves (Umbrella Academy) 5
    Black Manta (DCEU) 5
    Demogorgon (Stranger Things) 3
    Diego Hargreeves (Umbrella Academy) 1
    Klaus Hargreeves (Umbrella Academy) 4
    Luther Hargreeves (Umbrella Academy) 2
    Mera (DCEU) 6
    Number Five (Umbrella Academy) 4
    Pogo (Umbrella Academy) 1
    Vanya Hargreeves (Umbrella Academy) 9

Items

Age Exchange (Misfits) 4
    Black Manta Suit (DCEU) 5
    Cyborg modification (DCEU) 7
    Eccarius' Vampirism (Preacher) 5
    Emotional Duplication (Misfits) 10
    Immorality (Misfits) 4
    Kiryu (Godzilla) 8
    Mecha Ghidorah Upgrade (Godzilla) 7
    Super Mechagodzilla 2 (Godzilla) 9
    Violent Obsession with Brief Case (Misfits) 7
    Last edited by Stigmazilla; 04-09-2019 at 11:56 PM.

We’re not changing existing values here, incidentally, we’re just adding new characters and items.

And there’s really no way those wrestlers are “4s”, Jcogginsa. Captain America would literally solo the four of them.

What do you guys think the values should be for the monsters in Stranger Things? The Mind Flayer etc?

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Eddie Brock (Venom) 5
    Goku (DB:Evolution) 9*
    Oliver Bird (Legion) 8
    Piccolo (DB:Evolution) 9*
    Riot (Venom) 5
    Rudy (Legion) 6
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 04-09-2019 at 12:11 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    We’re not changing existing values here, incidentally, we’re just adding new characters and items.

And there’s really no way those wrestlers are “4s”, Jcogginsa. Captain America would literally solo the four of them.
    Again, Braun Strowman can tip over a Big Rig, which weigh anywhere from 18,000 pounds to 24,000 pounds. The other 3 have all fought him without getting stomped. Roman and Brock have also beaten the Undertaker, who is already a 4.

What do you guys think the values should be for the monsters in Stranger Things? The Mind Flayer etc?
    I have demogorgon at a 4, it was pretty easily taking small arms fire, and seemed like it had some capabiilty to travel back and forth from the upsidedown. I see it being some where in between Captain America and a T Rex in pure physical capabilities

Again, Braun Strowman can tip over a Big Rig, which weigh anywhere from 18,000 pounds to 24,000 pounds. The other 3 have all fought him without getting stomped. Roman and Brock have also beaten the Undertaker, who is already a 4.
    I'm very familiar with WWE.

And again, Captain America (3) would solo all four of them. As would T-Rex (4), Silver Samurai (4), Adam (4), The Beast (4), Black Panther (4), Corvus Glaive (3), The Creeper (3), Cyclops (3), Drake (3), any Power Ranger (4) and countless others of similar value.

Braun may have lifted a big rig, and the others may have competed with him, but they are all essentially useless against anyone with a blade, a pistol (or any ranged weapon) or any speed whatsoever. They definitely aren't "fours".

And prime Undertaker beat all comers and had lightning powers and teleportation. That's why he's a four.

Extraordinary Member

I'm very familiar with WWE.

And again, Captain America (3) would solo all four of them. As would T-Rex (4), Silver Samurai (4), Adam (4), The Beast (4), Black Panther (4), Corvus Glaive (3), The Creeper (3), Cyclops (3), Drake (3), any Power Ranger (4) and countless others of similar value.

Braun may have lifted a big rig, and the others may have competed with him, but they are all essentially useless against anyone with a blade, a pistol (or any ranged weapon) or any speed whatsoever. They definitely aren't "fours".

And prime Undertaker beat all comers and had lightning powers and teleportation. That's why he's a four.
    Actually, thanks to Scaling from the New Day, a lot of Wrestlers have Pretty good speed as well. Big E was able to dash up the Rocky steps fast enough that neither Xavier nor Kofi could see him. All Three Members of the New Day think that the Rock could kick their asses, which would mean you could Scale The Rock to Big E speed wise and then John Cena to the Rock

They're also very skilled combatants as well, since while the actors have to cooperate to pull off their movies, in the canon every attack they land is just a straight forward attack.

I mean, you've got Brock Lesnar as a 1. A guy who can lift up a Great white Shark onto his back, and is implied to have done the same to an Orca. Great Whites weight 2000 pounds, and Orca's can way up to 12,000.

Actually, thanks to Scaling from the New Day, a lot of Wrestlers have Pretty good speed as well. Big E was able to dash up the Rocky steps fast enough that neither Xavier nor Kofi could see him. All Three Members of the New Day think that the Rock could kick their asses, which would mean you could Scale The Rock to Big E speed wise and then John Cena to the Rock

They're also very skilled combatants as well, since while the actors have to cooperate to pull off their movies, in the canon every attack they land is just a straight forward attack.

I mean, you've got Brock Lesnar as a 1. A guy who can lift up a Great white Shark onto his back, and is implied to have done the same to an Orca. Great Whites weight 2000 pounds, and Orca's can way up to 12,000.
    And 1 is exactly what he should be in the context of this league.

The Ubervamp is a 2. Do you think Brock Lesnar could beat that? What about other "2s" like the T-800? Baby Zilla? Deadshot? Marcus Hamilton? TV Hulk? Even Rocket Raccoon?

Heck, Ash Williams is a 1 and he's got a chainsaw.

Lifting something heavy, while being an otherwise ordinary human with no weapons, no superhuman intelligence, no tech skills, no superhuman speed, and no protection against a blade, energy weapon or bullet etc means low value here.

Granted, there will be some inconsistencies in the list by the very nature of the process of quantifying these things (i.e. there actually isn't a reliable one), but Lesnar is just fine with his current value and no wrestlers are valued at 4 based on strength alone. It's not a valuable enough quality here.

Edit: Also, just to note, Big E running faster than the eye can see is massively inconsistent i.e. that's never been shown before, isn't an example of a consistent high-end feat, and therefore isn't valid for use. And scaling others up to match it isn't how things are done - especially based on things that haven't actually happened, things based on quotes, or when the people who went up against them didn't go up against them when they were utilising that apparent speed.
    Last edited by KJS; 04-09-2019 at 05:46 PM.