THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Default Batman issue #68 preview (basically the continuation to Date Night)

It's the story about the bachelor and bachelorette parties that never happened as the Nightmare storyline enters is final phase. Selena and Lois party, and Bruce and Clark display just how adorably awkward they can be.

http://www.buzzcomics.net/showpost.p...51&postcount=1

"Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

"Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

So it's kind of a flashback?

Conner is perfect for this but I'm actually a pretty serious Panosian fan, whatever he's doing here.
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post

Conner is perfect for this but I'm actually a pretty serious Panosian fan, whatever he's doing here.
    It’s still part of the Knightmare arc so I assume there will be a twist somewhere along the way

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post

It’s a dream I think, given that it’s part of the Knightmares arc. All the Knightmare issues have been Batman under the effect of Scarecrow’s Fear Toxin.

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

At least according to Batman's subconscious, Superman's got a WILD wine cellar.
    Buh-bye

And the Superman Robots are indeed anatomically accurate lol.

BANNED

I loved that issue, harkens back to when King's run was truly enjoyable. He really knows how to flesh Lois out as the carefree hot mom.

I had an issue with Lois saying "f*ck tomorrow" when talking about spending each day as a wife and mother, but she was also very drunk and watching her husband's robots strip for her, so I can't blame her for wanting to stay in the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    It’s a dream I think, given that it’s part of the Knightmares arc. All the Knightmare issues have been Batman under the effect of Scarecrow’s Fear Toxin.
    King indicated the Lois and Selina scenes actually happened. Clark and Bruce's conversations were definitely part of the knightmare design thoough.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I loved that issue, harkens back to when King's run was truly enjoyable. He really knows how to flesh Lois out as the carefree hot mom.

I had an issue with Lois saying "f*ck tomorrow" when talking about spending each day as a wife and mother, but she was also very drunk and watching her husband's robots strip for her, so I can't blame her for wanting to stay in the moment.

King indicated the Lois and Selina scenes actually happened. Clark and Bruce's conversations were definitely part of the knightmare design thoough.
    Really? Interesting.

It was a really fun issue. I LOVE Amanda Conner’s art. Especially when she’s drawing the ladies being bad