Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Jean pretended X-Men Red was about honoring Scott's legacy or whatever. That is by far the meanest shade thrown at anyone, ever.

On a slightly more serious note, what if Scott killed Nate as a last resort?
    He won't kill nate.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    She did? Red had nothing to do with Scott
    Oh, that's how the book was pitched in interviews and then Jeansus acknowledged Scott's existence/legacy for like one page in the Annual, lol. Had Red not kinda tanked, it would've been a seriously epic burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I feel this funeral is happening in UXM #18, well before the AoXM gang comes back. No Nate.
    Could be. I dunno, x-folks showing up and getting all misty over the stuff they didn't want to help with just comes off as insanely distasteful imo.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

The funeral is in #17

The death likely happens in #16.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    The funeral is in #17

impossible it be nate

The funeral is in #17

Does that take Chamber out of the running for latest corpse? He's supposed to be around for the War of the Realms stuff, right?

The funeral is in #17

You know I wonder if they end up putting Banshee down because he is barely alive to begin with. It could simply be Logan and Cyclops deciding that it's probably a mercy for Sean in his current state.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Hope isn't on any future preview or cover as far as i remember.

she may be the next casuality

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Does that take Chamber out of the running for latest corpse? He's supposed to be around for the War of the Realms stuff, right?
    I think JDW said that the WotR tie-in takes place between Uncanny 15 and 16 on twitter while explaining why it has legacy numbering.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    You know I wonder if they end up putting Banshee down because he is barely alive to begin with. It could simply be Logan and Cyclops deciding that it's probably a mercy for Sean in his current state.
    The solicits for 16 mention the MLF, I would guess one of them is responsible.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Doesn't the WotR stuff happens between UXM #15 and #16? Logan wasn't around for #15's finale and he's supposed to be non-available to the x-crew during WotR.

I think JDW said that the WotR tie-in takes place between Uncanny 15 and 16 on twitter while explaining why it has legacy numbering.
    There you go.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Hope isn't on any future preview or cover as far as i remember.

she may be the next casuality
    Picking off the NXM Generation one at a time. They can't do another bus bomb because it would make things too blatant.

Also Rosenberg mentioned in an interview? podcast? somewhere that there was a situation coming up that would be similar to readers being confused and upset that Dani is seemingly in two places at once, and that could mean a character shown dying in Uncanny and then appearing in the WotR tie-in.

BANNED

It's difficult to ascertain when WotR happens since both UXM #16 and WotR: UXM #1 have the same legacy numbering (X-Office on the ball again).

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    More mindf*ck

Answering Cyclops & Jean's marriage's legal status:
    If you want to get even weirder when you think about it, there’s this: the wedding of these two people actually never happened. The Cyclops who married Jean died in issue #1 of Secret Wars. He was replaced by a recreated version who was created with the memory of having married her… but that event never actually happened. Has there ever been a ruling on the legal distinction between events that occurred and those that exist only in forged history and memory?
    This just really, really hurts me head to think about. How many characters their original selves?

It's difficult to ascertain when WotR happens since both UXM #16 and WotR: UXM #1 have the same legacy numbering (X-Office on the ball again).
    B-B-But we just had to give the mini legacy numbering unlike literally every single event tie-in mini in the company's history! We had to!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

That will hopefully be corrected when they go to press. There were Avengers No Road Home variant covers with the wrong legacy number on previews, which was corrected on the actual comic.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman