Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    Detective takes place in a universe where Tom King doesn't exist.

Kind of sad Mankhe is not on the book anymore.
    Hahaha. That's just cold.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Have they revealed his identity yet or is this his first story arc? I don't really like the game and I see no reason to about this version so you guys can spoil me.

No, wait... this IS his first story arc. I'm confusing him with Wingnight... Redwing... Wingman... what was Jason's identity in Batman Incorporated? There's too many nights, wings, and knights variation.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Have they revealed his identity yet or is this his first story arc? I don't really like the game and I see no reason to about this version so you guys can spoil me.

No, wait... this IS his first story arc. I'm confusing him with Wingnight... Redwing... Wingman... what was Jason's identity in Batman Incorporated? There's too many nights, wings, and knights variation.
    Wingman and no they haven't revealed his identity.

This issue was on solid. great to see batman putting a strong performance and acting like a smart competent hero. Loved the fight between batman and the Knight's men.
    I'm never going to stop thanking the powers for putting Tomasi on Tec. The Batbooks have been a dumpsterfire for the past few years so this current run is very welcome

Good issue and good start of the story. I wasn't sure about AK becoming canon, but so far I like the idea of him and his roundtable. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

I'm a big Mahnke fan and it will be a letdown if he's completely done. But this Walker, who I'm totally unfamiliar with, did a great job. Looks really good.

I'm so glad Tomasi is on this book. I haven't been able to read an actual Batman title for awhile now, so big thanks to him for getting Batman back on my pull list. Hope he has a good long run at it.

Solid start to a great arc.