Page 6 of 434 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    I damn sure hope not! If so, kill it, kill it with fire.
    Kid is cute though.

But Bishop already has a daughter and her name is Hope...

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Not gonna happen. I wish it could be, but it just not gonna happen. Hickman is a big Scott fanboy

there is alot of weird nature on it
    one fanboy of Scott NOT Jott

I like Scott, I´m fan of scott...

and for me as if Jean has twins with Xavier so that she stays away from Scott

BANNED

Why do you wish it could be. There relationship is based on a lie.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Not gonna happen. I wish it could be, but it just not gonna happen. Hickman is a big Scott fanboy
    But maybe he's not big on Jott. Unless he's stated otherwise. So there's hope Jott won't be revived any time soon.

The kid is cute. A headcanon for many couples could work.

Jean x Bishop
    Creed x Monet
    One of Logan's many spawn.
    Storm's kid!

She probably won't be a big character, but she is cute & the speculation is fun. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    Why do you wish it could be. There relationship is based on a lie.
    The kids is cute, and Jean has 3948394 kids but she never was pregnant with them and seeing them grow up.
    I don't think 100% of Bishop and Jean is a lie

Quote Originally Posted by bubibartra View Post
    one fanboy of Scott NOT Jott

I like Scott, I´m fan of scott...

and for me as if Jean has twins with Xavier so that she stays away from Scott
    Maybe not, I suspect he floats more around Emma.

still, not a guarantee he gonna free Jean for a new relationship
    Last edited by spirit2011; 04-08-2019 at 04:40 PM.

Twink from Young Avengers Assgardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Soooo... we think that's Elixir in the left? I hope so!
    WICCANFROSTPRYDEWOLVERINEICEMANHELLIONGWENHAWKEYEMSMARVEL
    "Disappointed, Ms. Frost?" "Astonished, Ms. Pryde."
    #MutantAndProud #EmmaWasRight

I don't know what to say. I have questions. I would be happy to see Magneto as part of an X-Men team again, and I like the white costume, but I can't let myself do a happy dance because this doesn't make sense. Is this a fantasy world again? An alternate timeline? Are they in the Savage Land? The vegetation is so weird. (Beautiful but weird.)

I love the art. It looks intriguing and exciting. But what is happening with Magneto, and who is the girl next to him in the page of art? One of the Cuckoos? I can't see any of the three wearing a sack-dress like costume--although I really really love the costume the girl is wearing. Tunic-dress with the "X" and leggings instead of the usual tight spandex body-suit.

Why is Xavier (if that's Xavier) wearing Cerebro on his head like a helmet? Why is he dressed like that?

And what's up with Jean? That's Marvel GIRL, it's the costume of a teenage girl from 1963. Jean is a grown-ass woman! It doesn't compute. Each character seems like a version of themselves from a different era. Except Xavier--unless I'm missing something. Was there any story during Claremont's years where he wore an all-black costume?

Who are all the characters on the POWERS OF X cover? Upper left, Xavier and Moira. New character in the center with the sword. Nightcrawler to her right. Who are the other people on that cover?

We know next to nothing re what these two books are about.

If (as it seems from X-Men Monday's Q&A with Jordan White) they've put aside the 90's fetish stuff like Magneto's Brotherhood of "Evil" Mutants and Asteroid M, that's great news. A lot of us were posting about this for months, how there would be so many better places for Magneto to build an opposition team. Is he in the Savage Land in HOUSE OF X? That waterfall and those trees (reminds me of classic fantasy illustrators from the 1890s, early 1900s)--could that be the Savage Land?

I'm always worried about what's going to happen to the X-Men and Magneto. I can't decide if I should be worried or not about HoX and PoX.

"House of X" -- I just realized that's a riff on "House of M."

No matter what happens in the books this summer, you gotta hand it to the X-Office for the way they're dribbling out the tidbits of information and getting us hooked.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

A99AF4CA-0901-4665-BD85-74B0759581FD.jpg
    Jordan replying to talk about the kid possibly being Bishop and Jean’s kid.

Is everyone assuming that the characters on the cover of HoX are a team? Or is there an actual blurb about it from Marvel?

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I love both covers but I would like to know a little more on Magneto´s part on this story because according to Jordan White Magneto is supposed to have a completely unexpected role and being an X-man is something he already has done:

Speaking of Magneto, we’ve got ourselves a question from MagnetoRocks (@MagnetoRocks) about, you guessed it, Magneto! Was there a specific goal when Magneto reverted to villainy at the end ofX-Men Blue, or was it just a status quo shift for other creators to pick up down the line?

Jordan: The plans for X-Men Blue were in place before I got into the X-Office. I think the plan there was just that that was how Cullen Bunn wanted to end his story. I know a lot of X-Men fans believed that I forced him to do that because I said I prefer Magneto as an antagonist, but… that is not the case. I am not in the business of being an X-Dictator, I work with the writers to tell the stories they want to tell. So, like I said, in this case, the plan for him to go back to “villainy” (so to speak) was already in place. But as for what that means for him going forward… well, you’ll have to see when he shows up after Age of X-Man. We’ve certainly got big plans for him, and I know pretty much no one expects them. And no, it’s not the thing you thought of when I said it was something no one expected, either. It’s even more unexpected than that.
    I am also excited because it has been a long time since Jean, Scott and Logan were part of an X-men team at the same time, hope we can also see some of the rest of the X-men after Age of X.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    A99AF4CA-0901-4665-BD85-74B0759581FD.jpg
    Jordan replying to talk about the kid possibly being Bishop and Jean’s kid.
    JDW is too cruel

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

JDW is too cruel
    We all knew that was a long shot. lol But I rarely agree with his opinions anyhow, so I am not too broken up. This is the same man who says stable relationships are boring, wants to de-age characters, and hates villains becoming allies & regresses character development for the sake of status quoing.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    OK. So, Cyclops (in Bendis-era costume, but with his visor instead of the ridiculous X-face), Jean (in her Silver Age Marvel Girl costume), presumably Xavier with Cerebro/mini-Cerebra on his head, Magneto (also in Bendis-era costume), and Wolverine (in a modified version of his Byrne-designed brown and tan costume).

In the background, Xavier, Moira, and Nimrod. In the foreground, "Steel Magik" (Colossus's daughter?) and "Red-Crawler" (Kurt's son?) along with a bunch of new characters I don't recognize.

Both images include the flowering plant motif from the previously released poster, this time as portals characters are emerging from. Cross-time gateways of some sort, perhaps?

40 pages each...guess that means its coming with a 7.99 price tag.
    Junior...ask your mother now for your lunch money so you can save enough for when this comes out.
    Im not feeling the future (past?) second cover.
    I hope it doesnt change history in such a way that I am disgusted that I still read this art form.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    We all knew that was a long shot. lol But I rarely agree with his opinions anyhow, so I am not too broken up. This is the same man who says stable relationships are boring, wants to de-age characters, and hates villains becoming allies & regresses character development for the sake of status quoing.
    He is also completely against charactrs having kids. JDW is a more competent Didio. They want the characters static on the time

Quote Originally Posted by jsg2295 View Post
    40 pages each...guess that means its coming with a 7.99 price tag.
    Junior...ask your mother now for your lunch money so you can save enough for when this comes out.
    Im not feeling the future (past?) second cover.
    I hope it doesnt change history in such a way that I am disgusted that I still read this art form.
    4,99 price tage.