Page 289 of 434 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299339389 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 6499

Without going into details, I really enjoyed this latest issue. The only negative I can think of is it ended. I wanted more!

Larraz on art has been amazing. So bummed he is not on any of the Dawn of X books. However, there is hope for wave 2.

People fiending for that Spoiler crack, Relax you guys have 1 hour to go. It is 0800 EST we can make a thread right?

I figure no-one’s going to go into a spoiler thread who hasn’t read the book yet.

Anyway, another good issue, though I can’t wait to poke fun at some of the comicbook logic in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    I figure no-one’s going to go into a spoiler thread who hasn’t read the book yet.
    You would think so but apparently temptation is too much for some people. We have to save them from themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    You would think so but apparently temptation is too much for some people. We have to save them from themselves
    It always starts with good intents, then the next thing you know you’re roasting the citizens of King’s Landing from dragon back to make sure that Westeros automatically leaves the Essos Union on Maiden’s Day.

Fantastic Member

House of X #4

They should have taken Magneto. They are fighting off of Venus in a BIG HUNK OF METAL. You don't have to be Reed Richards to realize you should take the master of magnetism along with you. He just might have been useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelman View Post
    House of X #4

They should have taken Magneto. They are fighting off of Venus in a BIG HUNK OF METAL. You don't have to be Reed Richards to realize you should take the master of magnetism along with you. He just might have been useful.
    And all that space station metal floating in space. Still, the choice does make you wonder. Regardless, still a good issue with some sublime flourishes.

whatever...who cares. Buy the issue. Or read the spoilers the day it comes out like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    And all that space station metal floating in space. Still, the choice does make you wonder. Regardless, still a good issue with some sublime flourishes.
    Didn't HOX say Omega mutants are the most important resources to be protected? Maybe he didn't want to risk losing one. Maybe he made an exception for Jean since they still have Quire for omega telepathy.

Less chitchat about when to talk about appropriate spoilers/spoiling/spoily spoilness. It's getting tiring and when tired I lose my award winning patience. Just talk about the issue on the day its out at the appropriate time.

K thnx bye
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelman View Post
    House of X #4

I was literally thinking the same thing. Big Sentinel Head held by a big chunk of metal in space near the sun.

If I was leader, my first pick in the draft would easily have been Magneto. (Hurl it into the sun. Crush it like a tin can. etc)

HOX#4 was still a great issue (still wish I knew what the heck was going on though. A little frustrating not knowing if any of these X-Men are 'real')
    Last edited by Godzilla2099; 09-04-2019 at 08:16 AM.

Xorn would be the best pick

Jordan D. Right
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    this blueberry dumbass' belt is the bane of my existence

when did this teaspitter have a beard someone drop the lore

I bet money these have been posted here already.
    what the hell is this?! is this one of those fake action figure covers? He wore a fake beard once during Gen X, the arc were he and Skin are on the road hitchhiking and run into Howard the Duck, it looked nothing like that!