Page 95 of 434 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 6499

That Storm and Emma cover is giving me new life after today's Uncanny.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    He went back to being dead alongside everyone else save Doug Ramsey. I believe he was seen back in Iceman's series with no actual explanation
    The Pyro in Iceman was a different, younger version. But the old one is back too, thanks to Rosenberg a few issues ago.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    And Bendis
    I doubt it. In a previous interview he seemed annoyed that Marvel cut Bendis' run short.

Yes, I do not think Hickman had conceptual problems with Bendis. Time travel, heroes with ambiguous moralities ... That's his ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    The Pyro in Iceman was a different, younger version. But the old one is back too, thanks to Rosenberg a few issues ago.
    No, the original Pyro returned in Iceman's series. Cant recall if it was volume 1 or 2, but that wasnt the Gold one

ETA: it was v1, #8

Last edited by Havok83; 07-17-2019 at 02:45 PM.

No, the original Pyro returned in Iceman's series. Cant recall if it was volume 1 or 2, but that wasnt the Gold one
    He made some appearances in Pak and Van Lente's Weapon X too.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Man With The Stick View Post
    He made some appearances in Pak and Van Lente's Weapon X too.
    This is where he came back first.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

So now there are two Pyros and the two have decided to wear that ridiculous suit?

He went back to being dead alongside everyone else save Doug Ramsey. I believe he was seen back in Iceman's series with no actual explanation
    A couple of mutants actually escaped Selene’s death. Maggott, Tarot, Blink, Doug, and Pyro all have the Necrosha excuse as to why they’re back in the land of the living.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    So now there are two Pyros and the two have decided to wear that ridiculous suit?
    Nah, Simon has a different costume:

"We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    A couple of mutants actually escaped Selene’s death. Maggott, Tarot, Blink, Doug, and Pyro all have the Necrosha excuse as to why they’re back in the land of the living.
    Thats fan theory to explain why charcaters have randomly popped up in recent years. (Maggot I really believe was an artist mistake). The only resurrected TO character to survive was Doug. The event made it clear that everyone died when Selene was defeated. As for Blink, she survived bc she never died and thus was never brought back with TO and magic

Thats fan theory to explain why charcaters have randomly popped up in recent years. (Maggot I really believe was an artist mistake). The only resurrected TO character to survive was Doug. The event made it clear that everyone died when Selene was defeated. As for Blink, she survived bc she never died and thus was never brought back with TO and magic
    That's not true. It was explicitly used to explain why Negasonic Teenage Warhead was alive in Deadpool & The Mercs For The Money.

BANNED

They said in X-Force #25 that "some" escaped.

Rosenberg did use it when someone asked about why he was back: https://twitter.com/ashcanpress/stat...722589696?s=21

BANNED