Page 256 of 434 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266306356 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 6499
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The X-Men #2 solicit have Scott's team defending Krakoa from 'horrors'. He still exists post Hox/PoX.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 08-20-2019 at 10:20 AM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Which ones? The interiors I remember seeing just looks like Otherworld.
    The ones in the new Previews where they're standing in front of portals covered in plant growth, and Apocalypse is sitting in front of what looks like the same kind of Krakoa tech we've seen in HoX and PoX already, springing from the ground and covered in plant growth as well.

I don't think there's any way that it's not Krakoa.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISnowNothin View Post
    The ones in the new Previews where they're standing in front of portals covered in plant growth, and Apocalypse is sitting in front of what looks like the same kind of Krakoa tech we've seen in HoX and PoX already, springing from the ground and covered in plant growth as well.

I don't think there's any way that it's not Krakoa.
    Glad you have such an open mind, you are going to need it with this story lol.

p.s. not saying you are wrong, I just learned long ago not get too far ahead of the story and looking for confirmation where it might not actually be.

9am eastern time on the day of release, so this Wednesday at 9.

If you want to talk about them, the place where you (probably) read them allows you to discuss.
    Yes Thank you. Clarification is good, I was about to just start putting things behind /spoiler tags.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Chimeras are baby tubes or decendants???
    Rasputin and Cardinal count as related to Colossus and Nightcrawler?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar
    "Cable was right!"

Spectacular Member

Glad you have such an open mind, you are going to need it with this story lol.

p.s. not saying you are wrong, I just learned long ago not get too far ahead of the story and looking for confirmation where it might not actually be.
    I get you. I'm confident, but I'm not 100% convinced, just like my thinking that the futures of PoX are Moira's Ninth Life.
    It's what I think, what makes the most sense to me with everything we've seen, but I can't be sure, and I'm going to be fine if I'm wrong.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Chimeras are baby tubes or decendants???
    Rasputin and Cardinal count as related to Colossus and Nightcrawler?
    They mention "breeding pits," and we don't know what that entails exactly, but with Sinister's involvement, I'm thinking it's genetic engineering, not through more old fashioned breeding methods.

And yeah, they say Rasputin is related to Colossus, and Kitty, and Unus the Untouchable, and X-23 and Kid Omega in her genetic makeup.

I think it's safe to assume Cardinal is related to Nightcrawler.

Quote Originally Posted by ISnowNothin View Post
    I get you. I'm confident, but I'm not 100% convinced, just like my thinking that the futures of PoX are Moira's Ninth Life.
    It's what I think, what makes the most sense to me with everything we've seen, but I can't be sure, and I'm going to be fine if I'm wrong.
    Also, wow, your theory got a lot of traction in the comic community (??? idk what else to call them).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Also, wow, your theory got a lot of traction in the comic community (??? idk what else to call them).
    ComicBook.com stole his theory without asking.

BANNED

For at least the tenth time, Chimeras are clones with fused mutant genes and DNA. Not blood relatives/descendants.

Astonishing Member

Wait I'm confused people are saying that Krakoa is NOT gonna be relevant after HoX/PoX. That's kind of ridiculous considering that solicits still mention Krakoa going forward into Dawn of X and getting rid of Krakoa kinda defeats the purpose of HoX.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    For at least the tenth time, Chimeras are clones with fused mutant genes and DNA. Not blood relatives/descendants.
    I'm convinced some people on here never read the issues and just settle for reviews and summaries because the dialogue and inforgraphics make this really obvious.
    Last edited by loke13; 08-20-2019 at 11:19 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    They're related the same way Nate Grey is related to Scott and Jean and he's been identified as their son in universe since his first appearance pretty much.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    They're related the same way Nate Grey is related to Scott and Jean and he's been identified as their son in universe since his first appearance pretty much.
    Yes if you want to get technical they're related. But let's be honest they have no emotional/paternal connection to any of the people they share DNA with they might as well be strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Yes if you want to get technical they're related. But let's be honest they have no emotional/paternal connection to any of the people they share DNA with they might as well be strangers.
    Wait do you mean xman or the new chracters....(i am kidding..its both)
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.