Page 343 of 434 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353393 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 6499

Who's ready for Types of Societies [Abyss]?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Where the **** are the Morlocks?

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Where the **** are the Morlocks?
    I think they are already on the island. Jono was leading them last and he died, but I imagine that they were probably the first people moved to the island as soon as it was operational.

Xavier and Magneto's modus operandi right now is to bring every mutant in the world to Krakoa. The population is nearing 100000 already and that is pretty much every current mutant on the planet. There are 900000+ former depowered mutants and Xavier and Magneto are trying to find a way to restore their powers. Then there are all the other mutants who are dead and they have plans to resurrect all 16+ million of them over the next year or two depending on the energy levels of the 5 to do the resurrections.

So yeah, I am pretty sure the only Morlocks not on Krakoa are the ones who didn't want to go, but I bet all of them are, they were probably "convinced" to move to the island.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED

spoilers:
    The Summer Council Was Right!
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyefan View Post
    I don’t think he needs to have orchestrated this exact plan as the end goal all along, but rather is adapting as things develop, and then seizing opportunity when it comes along, using Moira’s lives as a guide. We know life 4 is very similar to the world we know, so he will have a good idea of how things will play out there, along with her other lives.

I don’t see why he couldn’t have been aware of Hope. More important when it comes to The Five is that he needs to have learned that when certain mutant abilities are combined, they have an exponential effect. Knowing just that general fact, he’d be able to assemble groups with specific tasks in mind.

As for Sinister and Forge and other alliances....I see room for them. Honestly, I don’t think Xavier and Sinister have interacted all that much. Sinister always seems to show up when Xavier is dead/in space/missing/etc.

Perhaps it was his most recent apparent death that really made him realize he’s got to get things going.
    Sinister basically orchestrated Xavier's birth and was experimenting on him when he was a child to turn him into a "back up" body in case Sinister "died".

I feel like before we needed a Fallen Angels book, we need a Morlocks book.

Yeah i would think that the morlocks would be the first to be on the island. The thought of them being out of those sewers makes me happy

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Sinister basically orchestrated Xavier's birth and was experimenting on him when he was a child to turn him into a "back up" body in case Sinister "died".
    Ha when was this from?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Yeah i would think that the morlocks would be the first to be on the island. The thought of them being out of those sewers makes me happy
    Right! The Morlocks more than anyone deserve a narrative about them reclaiming their place among their mutant brethren on Krakoa. There should definitely be concerted efforts to show what their exodus looks like and who is she parsing that endeavor. I really really feel for the Morlocks and it's weird Hickman hasn't even touched on them
    Yet. There's a lot to unpack, and plus it would give way for stories involving Callisto, Sinister, Mikhail Rasputin, Marrow and Gene Nation etc. I hope they decide to give the Morlocks and their ilk a full book.

the Morlocks are gross

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    What if they've been relocated to Krakoa's version of sewers? Like "Here's the dankest, smelliest place on the island. We thought you'd be more comfortable here."

Actually, haven't they rejected other opportunities to leave their home? I feel like early on, they were offered an out, but wanted to maintain their underground community.

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    What if they've been relocated to Krakoa's version of sewers? Like "Here's the dankest, smelliest place on the island. We thought you'd be more comfortable here."

Actually, haven't they rejected other opportunities to leave their home? I feel like early on, they were offered an out, but wanted to maintain their underground community.
    I expect they were offered their own community somewhere on the island. I also expect that they were "persuaded" to move to Krakoa by Magneto and Charles.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

ALL MUTANTS ARE WELCOME

Morlocks aren't that gross.

They belong.

ALSO would they even want to be there if MISTER prick face SINISTER is on the council?????

This needs to be addressed HICKMAN and JDW get ON IT!!!!
    Last edited by CGAR; 09-26-2019 at 08:43 AM.

I would go as far as to say, this is one of the best X-Men events ever (and I've been reading since 1982). I don't want it to end, and at the same time can't wait to see how it all wraps up.

The Dawn of X teams are conspicuously missing some very key players.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyefan View Post
    Ha when was this from?
    The Xavier era of X-Men Legacy.