Page 427 of 434 FirstFirst ... 327377417423424425426427428429430431 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    So say you're on your death bed and we can either heal you or let you die and wake up the copy of you that we made with Cerebro. Which do you prefer? Are those actions the same thing?
    I don’t know! I haven’t died and come back as far as I remember, so who knows what happens to the ghost in the machine we call The soul. Maybe the part of us that experiences consciousness is actually just part of the same universal waveform, and we don’t even realise it because the part of the wave passing through the four dimensional coordinates of our body is incapable of perceiving anything outside of what its biological senses have access to.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I bet there is a bunchs of logans, scotts, kurts souls on heaven/hell because of what happened with Moira golem.
    they clearly died
    I agree with you
    A mutant who can talk to the dead (there was one girl like that, but I think she was depowered), would be able to communicate with dead Cyclops/Wolverines/Kurts.

I would even like that as a solution to some romance situations. Emma shouldnt want to be with Scott because the one we have now isnt "her Scott". Even if he has the same memories.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I agree with you
    A mutant who can talk to the dead (there was one girl like that, but I think she was depowered), would be able to communicate with dead Cyclops/Wolverines/Kurts.

I would even like that as a solution to some romance situations. Emma shouldnt want to be with Scott because the one we have now isnt "her Scott". Even if he has the same memories.
    Emma shouldn't want to live with Scott because he humiliated her twice.

Inferno will have something to do with all these duplicate souls

Emma shouldn't want to live with Scott because he humiliated her twice.

Inferno will have something to do with all these duplicate souls
    Then in X-Men #3 we get an opening scene with Emma, Jean, and Scott all in bed together!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Lmao she was literally going to r*pe 17 years old Scott. It was terrible writing but still happened.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Then in X-Men #3 we get an opening scene with Emma, Jean, and Scott all in bed together!
    Only in your dreams
    for now
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-18-2019 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    I'm worried about this one too; in terms of social implication, are human families who do birth a mutant going to feel 'pressured', in a way, to immediately send them off to Krakoa? Is that not isolating and othering in itself, especially if say you actually do get the slightly-rare occurrence where said family are close?
    Well mutants usually manifest during puberty....the kid and family could come to an agreement/talk it out....wouldnt be as different as a kid being sent off to boarding school.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    thats why Skin is back over/before Mikhail?
    with his six feet of extra skin...Angelo was in much more demand in the KraKoa Lovefest than Mikhail :/
    GrindrStone(D)

So basically death has no consequence. Any mutant who dies can be resurrected and if the world is going to hell then Moira can die and things can start over again.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Quote Originally Posted by mr_crisp View Post
    So basically death has no consequence. Any mutant who dies can be resurrected and if the world is going to hell then Moira can die and things can start over again.
    She may have a limit on lives

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    And Logan!

Can marvel hire you?

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Lmao she was literally going to r*pe 17 years old Scott. It was terrible writing but still happened.
    Wait what?

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Wait what?
    She kidnapped teen Scott and was planning to brainwash him to be "her Scott".

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I look at everything from IvX to the end of Mothervine as writers trying to one up each other to turn Emma back into a 70's and 80's comic villain. Everything from Phalanx Covenant to IvX doesn't exist, Emma was never a hero, she was just pretending all this time, and after IvX she could go back to her true nature and be an evil moustache twirling villain.

It's just like the people who want Jean to be a pure and chaste virginal saint with no flaws. No growth, just a stagnant character who is always the victim and has no agency whatsoever. Just arm candy for Scott Summers with no agency of her own.

Jean Grey and Emma Frost have both grown as characters, they are still growing as characters, and I dislike when writers and editors try to take these characters back to their 70's and 80's incarnations.

Even I was concerned about Jean's portrayal in House of X, and I'll reserve judgement after X-Force to see how I feel going forward. Plus Jean hasn't been shown too badly, and Emma has certainly looked better than she has since IvX.

My head canon is always going to be that between IvX and the end of Mothervine, Emma was a bit crazy after all seeing Scott die and all the kids die on Muir Island. It made her obsessed to find a way to save mutants. Then she finally got better and started back on the road to recovery.

As for Jean, I am glad that the stupidest fridging of a character is finally over. She is back and she has been strong. She has had good and bad moments so far, but I am going to hold out hope that Jean is going to look better and better going forward.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Emma having problems with consent. No news

Emma having problems with consent. No news
    Only when writers decide to make her stupid evil because "nostalgia".