Page 421 of 432 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425431 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 6477
    Extraordinary Member

It's not that I think Moira is a bad persom, just an incredibly broken one. And it's not that i think Krakoa is wrong so much as mutants are people and it's impossible to create a completely good and loving society.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I was thumbing through the few issues of Carey's Legacy I read back in the day - I'll have to re-read that whole run now, as I dug it pre-Legacy and Hickman is clearly interested in working with it (and I suspect Carey will be writing the Moira book). But just at a glance, some of the early flashback pages with Charles and Moira - along with a lot of old X-Men material, really - would have to come from Life 4. Which is fine, but it'll be interesting to see if Carey is brought in to thread the needle continuity-wise.
    Well Legion's idea of Moira was the biggest and baddest of his 1,001 personalities in Age of X written by Carey sooo...

Could Marvel afford Carey these days? I would assume not.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Chris-chan of X-fans Maestroneto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    He is already doing an FF one-shot.

If the book outsells Batman like HOXPOX did, then.... maybe? *crossed fingers*

Spectacular Member

I remember when Marvel got Stephen King to write an X-Men tale drawn by Bernie Wrightson, and Harlan Ellison by Frank Miller and Bill Sienkiewicz, and Alan Moore by Richard Corben --even George RR Martin was in there-- now THOSE were the days!

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    He is already doing an FF one-shot.
    Not quite the same commitment level but point taken.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

HoX/PoX ends with high numbers in ComiXology. PoX #6 is at top 5 in it's 2nd week.
    He is the rock that their island nation is built upon. And he is still very much a leader of his people, the people of Krakoa know him and what he has done for them over the years, and they look up to him. He is the head of the X-Men. He might not be RULING Krakoa, but he is definitely leading it.

I guess readers really resonated with Scott/Jean/Logan pairing according to sales.

Chris-chan of X-fans Maestroneto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    I guess readers really resonated with Scott/Jean/Logan pairing according to sales.
    I've seen a lot of people say something in the vein of "Disney must be crazy to allow this to happen to their just returned franchise. They're destroying it by allowing reverse racism/separatism/polygamy/turning it into the failed Inhumans franchise!"

And yet the sales and audience investment...

...I doubt that was it?

Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar

One thing has nothing to do with another

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    ...I doubt that was it?
    of course it isn't. X-men first issue by hickman was about to do that
    it isn't even majority here
    Zethrimon unblock me

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I don't think so, to this day technically nothing has happened, the books haven't show anybody kissing or even mentioning they are in a relationship, how can sales reflect the result of something that hasn't happened yet? Did retailers even knew of this whe ordering HOX#6 or X-men #1? I don't think so.

Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I don't think so, to this day technically nothing has happened, the books haven't show anybody kissing or even mentioning they are in a relationship, how can sales reflect the result of something that hasn't happened yet? Did retailers even knew of this whe ordering HOX#6 or X-men #1? I don't think so.
    This is xcomixology.
    Retailers order what people pre-order + what they think gonna sell on the shelfs
    Zethrimon unblock me

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    ...I doubt that was it?
    Its literally the most discussed topic. Its in half a dozen threads on this forum alone. Its been consistently talked about for the last 4 weeks. If it was a deterrent sales would have been impacted already.