Page 173 of 434 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223273 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by Proto View Post
    I don't know if I'm reading too much into it but spoilers:
    when Esme's introducing the representatives to the Krakoan habitat, she mentions how her and Sophie, along with their sisters act as staff in the habitat. Was that a sly confirmation that the Cuckoos are all alive again?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Esme and Sophie themselves are the ones who were supposed to be dead. So yeah.
    end of spoilers

Mighty Member

One thing I want to know is why

spoilers:
    Hope is the Omega for Power manipulation when Rogue is waaaaaaaay better at it than Hope has ever shown to be.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Hah! I was literally shuffling through their names trying to remember who was who. Thanks for proving my senility.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post

spoilers:
    Hope is the Omega for Power manipulation when Rogue is waaaaaaaay better at it than Hope has ever shown to be.
    end of spoilers
    Hope doesn't kill people while doing it

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

spoilers:
    I loved to see both Xorns alive. I like them.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Also, just realized this is yet another book in which Wolverine is on the cover, but barely appears.
    So, is Xavier.

That Omega list was intresting to me. I'm shocked and relieved Bobby and Ororo still make the cut I thought it would be 1 or the other. Secondly I know he's not in X-men but I'm a little shocked Billy Kaplan wasn't on that list is he not a mutant anymore?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Thank God for readers like you. spoilers:
    I just call each of them Cuckoo
    end of spoilers
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Oh, I forgot to mention something before. Remember when we were talking about Hickman ignoring Rosenberg and all that? That doesn't seem to be the case exactly.

spoilers:
    Two of the mutants "birthed" by the krakoan coccoons at the beginning seem to be Scott and Jean. The guy even has the red-ish energy coming out of his eyes. I don't think it's so much as ignoring the deaths before, but more like Krakoa having a mechanism that all living mutants have to go through, like some sort of rebirth and that somehow also brings the dead ones back. I'll wait for further elaboration on the book's end. So, it's not so much as ignoring previous runs, but having a plot device that makes the deaths before null and void.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Well the classification is about their raw power and potential, not how skilled they are. I'm pretty sure Hope has always been supposed to be more powerful than Rogue
    end of spoilers

Mighty Member

spoilers:
    Well the classification is about their raw power and potential, not how skilled they are. I'm pretty sure Hope has always been supposed to be more powerful than Rogue
    end of spoilers
    That seems like real plot contrivance given that from everything we know, she's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better at it.

Same goes for Quire

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    That Omega list was intresting to me. I'm shocked and relieved Bobby and Ororo still make the cut I thought it would be 1 or the other. Secondly I know he's not in X-men but I'm a little shocked Billy Kaplan wasn't on that list is he not a mutant anymore.
    I would have included both Billy and Wanda since they're both powerful reality manipulators, but their powers are more magic based and right now they're not classified as mutants thanks to the recent High Evolutionary retcon. However, with the X-Men film rights recently returned to Disney/Marvel, I'm sure we'll be seeing Pietro, Wanda, and her kids as mutants again someday.

Mighty Member

Pretty sure they wouldn't get it considering, you know Stephen Strange

All-New Member

This issue was good. Probably the best best issue since New X-Men of Morrisson. It's big, well written and the major character are here.

spoilers:

The idea of Krokoa being merged with the X-Men is really great. It's a modern idea which fit well with your current world and big environmental problem. A lot of detail is pleasant like Krokoa langage or the description page. Heck the description page is really a nice add and comic book should have more of it : It's creative !

It's so good that I even create another account because I can't remember the password on my previous one (KusaSan). Let's hope it will be the same for other issue.

Though I'm a bit worried about what Magneto said at the end "We are your God". it's way too much and I do find that a bit out of place with the rest of story.
    end of spoilers

8,5/10
    Last edited by KusaSan_Snd; 07-24-2019 at 05:50 AM.

Spectacular Member

I have a crazy theory. You're very welcome to tell me it's complete bulls***, but

spoilers:
    Is it possible that all the X-Men died and then were reborn through Krakoa, as depicted in the first scene? That would explain why the Esme and Sophie are alive. And in general why so many dead mutants recently showed up out of nowhere. Edit: okay, other people posted it, before me, nevermind
    end of spoilers