Page 183 of 434 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 6499
    Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    No, it doesn't and it's not how the world politics works. We are talking not about a brick house, but an island with a huge number of mutants who have dangerous powers. It looks suspicious and will not bring anything good in humans/mutants relationships.

There are no "private" or "sacred" areas in any civilized countries, where it would be forbidden for a tourist to walk.

"Die" is not an option right now, they are stronger than ever. So it's only segregation.
    Death is always an option. The last twenty years of X-Men comics have shown them at near extinction level due to humans killing them. They need a refuge. A resevior. Just because they have strength to defend themselves doesnt mean they can't be destroyed. Any argument to the contrary is niave.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

Emma was right

Quote Originally Posted by The Jeeper 2.0 View Post
    Death is always an option. The last twenty years of X-Men comics have shown them at near extinction level due to humans killing them. They need a refuge. A resevior. Just because they have strength to defend themselves doesnt mean they can't be destroyed. Any argument to the contrary is niave.
    I believe that they need a normally functional state, not a reservation.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    Nah she just has enough common sense to know that mutants creating their own ethnostate is a bad idea and knowing that not all mutants have the privilege of coming back from the dead whenever they want or possess superpowers to defend themselves.
    "Common sense" more so predicated on fear. At this point in the story the mutants have created their own self sustaining nation without any sort of loss of life and all the humans can do is figure out how they can, exploit it, control it, or destroy it. And yet Susan is worried about XAVIER'S plan as if the humans haven't shown their vitriol for exterminating the mutant (which her son is apart of) race a 100x over.

Spectacular Member Solitaryhawk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    No Shatterstar, either! None of my top favorites anywhere to be seen, except for Chamber and Bishop.

That Marauders title just might be compelling enough to be the one to get. The idea of X-Men as pirates is pretty fun -- but for real, put Shatterstar or Nightcrawler in there!

-Pav, who wonders what the new status quo will be...
    Not getting one cent out of me until I know the status of Shatterstar. Just give me a cameo, a name, a GD hint that Mojoworlders (including Longshot) survived this reboot. It's not much to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaryhawk View Post
    Not getting one cent out of me until I know the status of Shatterstar. Just give me a cameo, a name, a GD hint that Mojoworlders (including Longshot) survived this reboot. It's not much to ask.
    I am sure everyone is back. It’s all just one happy family. (we need more emojis)
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

I believe that they need a normally functional state, not a reservation.
    Yep. That’ll work!
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

So far Cyclops, Charles, Mags, Cuckoos, and maybe even Jean are all creepshows..............

This is going to play out as Krakoa is the villain that is mind controlling everyone.

BANNED

There are no "private" or "sacred" areas in any civilized countries, where it would be forbidden for a tourist to walk.
    Lmao do u know what borders r?

Fantastic Member

Definitely they are to be seen as not to be trusted you can understand the fears of humans on not only those people born with power mutants but ai's as well. They just need to stop depending on sentinals and actually use mobile suits or power armour because you can not trust machines that think independently either. Now it is time for maybe even namor doom and tchalla to get dirty about this mutant problem as well
    Last edited by nonsense man; 07-25-2019 at 05:10 AM.

BANNED

Fantastic Member

I will not be surprised if the kree skrulls or other alien species might be involved either siding with the mutants or humans either if it goes the war route

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    So far Cyclops, Charles, Mags, Cuckoos, and maybe even Jean are all creepshows..............

This is going to play out as Krakoa is the villain that is mind controlling everyone.
    Jean and Mags seemed in character. Something is up with Xavier and Cyclops. Cyclops seemed more friendly than usual.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    Jean and Mags seemed in character. Something is up with Xavier and Cyclops. Cyclops seemed more friendly than usual.
    What about logan?

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    Real friendly, with his veiled threats.