Page 179 of 434 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 6499

Loved it. This is the most in character people have been written in a long time. The conversation between scott and the fantastic 4 was great too. "greet your son for me." lol

This ability to create that Krakoa has now... resurrection. I wonder if Rasputin and Priest are mistakes, intentional fusions, or Sinister manipulations of Krakoa?

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    But then it didn`t really have that feeling of family at Krakoa that Cyke was telling F4 about.
    The plan was not to get caught and much less for the 4F.

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

I am SO happy to see a certain Indian person !! I dont even know why I always enjoyed that character

This is crazy.

I feel like this story is gonna bring US together into one nation. lol

edit: I think the plant symbolism is interesting. Is there any other superhero comics that uses plants for setting/story purposes? reminds me of the terrigen mists
    Last edited by Graphicisnovel; 07-24-2019 at 08:15 AM.

Astonishing Member

This needed more mutants undergoing photosynthesis. Like good pod mutants

Mutants = Elves

Love trees, isolation and learning their own magic.

On a serious note, I wonder if X-Men's connection to Eternals is going to explored by Hickman. Also the Krokoa resurrection is cool but does that explain thing(s) like Dazzler and Cannonball's immortality?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    I feel like Hickman put in the Fantastic Four as a nod to his first epic Marvel run. He also took the Sol's Hammer from his Avengers run and had it repurposed by Orchis into that Mothermold/Orchis Forge station.
    Hickman LOVES bringing in concepts and characters from his other runs. Makes it feel more like a connected universe and considering the FF have a mutant son who literally restarted the multiverse I can imagine that coming to a head somewhere down the line.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    *reads latest spoilers* ... Why is Marvel so predictable, even when they're trying not
    Lmao ok.

Anyway, this was an amazing comic. I can't imagine a fan not absolutely smiling from ear to ear whole reading it. Hickman is just on another level.
    Last edited by Punch Dimension.; 07-24-2019 at 08:27 AM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Hickman LOVES bringing in concepts and characters from his other runs. Makes it feel more like a connected universe and considering the FF have a mutant son who literally restarted the multiverse I can imagine that coming to a head somewhere down the line.
    Actually, he said he isn't connecting this to his previous Marvel work.

I love early issues of Hickman runs. They have such potential, often so much going on and so many balls in the air.

This is a new cold war, but one we haven't seen in the MU before. Mankind genuinely having reason to fear the mutants. Not paranoia, not prejudice but raw threat. I love it. I laughed when Cyclops walked into the comic. This is him enacting his destiny. Threatening, cold and deadly serious.

Something has happened here that we don't yet have a handle on. Something that Charles has done perhaps, or something he is committed to do. It is terrifying whatever it is. The mutants here are genuinely scary.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    But then it didn`t really have that feeling of family at Krakoa that Cyke was telling F4 about.
    Jean bringing in the new arrivals and wolverine playing with the kids in the field gave me that impression. The rest of the issue though was devoted to set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    I mean we have Sol's hammer in this issue. And one of the pages mentions The Bridge which is another previous invention of Hickman's.

BANNED

He connected it to his previous work in this very issue by having the new master mold be built on sols hammer?

Mighty Member

Hickman loves lying. Hell in his SDCC interview he said he lied a lot up to this run releasing.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post

I mean we have Sol's hammer in this issue. And one of the pages mentions The Bridge which is another previous invention of Hickman's.
    I mean, he might bring stuff like this, but he's not going to make the entire run interconnected, like his F4/Avengers were.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Hickman loves lying. Hell in his SDCC interview he said he lied a lot up to this run releasing.
    True, he could just be lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    Lmao ok.

Anyway, this was an amazing comic. I can't imagine a fan not absolutely smiling from ear to ear whole reading it. Hickman is just on another level.
    It’s cuz Polaris wasnt in it so Marvel just hates the character and has some hidden agenda against her despite being featured in the last big crossover and getting a Marvel Legends released. Ive read it in every Xmen thread so it MUST be true.��