Page 324 of 434 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326327328334374424 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 6499
    Astonishing Member

Geez I wish I could read it already!!! Idk how Powers OF X 6 capstones this all!!!!

I'm curious how some of the more, uh, singularly focused elements of the fanbase will react to this issue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    I'm curious how some of the more, uh, singularly focused elements of the fanbase will react to this issue.
    I'm cool.Just saying.

oh man...some people are gonna have issues with this or actually one specific part of this issue

yikes

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    Poorly, as usual.

This was fupping amazing. I'm sitting here with popcorn for the review thread.

In House of X #03 on the last page it states that Krakoan was created to be mutantdom's first autochthonous language so it is imprinted in the mind of mutants when they arrive on Krakoa, but it clarifies that this is not the native language of Krakoa. If it isn't the native language of the island and it is a manufactured language by and for those colonising the island, surely it isn't an autochthonous language then? Wouldn't the untranslatable language of Krakoa be the autochthonous language (Cypher being the only one who can comprehend it)? ZERO STARS!

Just joking

I never want this to end. Another mind blowing issue.

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kintor View Post
    I’ve been keeping up with both books, just haven't thought of anything to say until now. Moira wasn't kidding when she said that her and Charles would break all the rules. This issue is leaning heavily into some Altered Carbon style scenarios and that should unnerve anybody familiar with that particular sci-fi universe. Evidently nobody stays dead in comics anymore, especially not when Charles Xavier still has a use for you.

Plus, all those geo-political machinations are intriguing to say the least. Not to mention the new alliances that the mutants just formed. It's all just so breathtaking in its scope. Awe inspiring in truly the original meaning of the phrase, equal parts fear and wonder to behold. If House of X #5 was the first X-Men comic someone has ever read they could be forgiven in believing that all of humanity's worst nightmares about mutants are entirely justified.
    Hmmm the altered carbon comment was spoilery and non spoilery at the same time. =)

It was pretty great. And it set up a lot of stuff for the future.

Now I'll be waiting for the spoilers thread for discussions

This book didn quite hit since the twist was obvious and figured out weeks ago

BANNED

Finally read the issue. It was great indeed.

Amazing Member

Kinda hating were this is going but holding out hope this lands in a good place eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    You think so? I mean, I knew something kind of similar would happen, but not in the way they've done.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I thought that it hit extremely well. We did know these things were going to happen, we just didn't know how. The how, is what really worked. Hickman did an excellent job