Page 387 of 434 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391397 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    I wonder, will mutants not living on Krakoa who have committed crimes be allowed to reject their version of "diplomatic immunity"? Because I can imagine many would rather take their chance in a proper court than be judged by the likes of Apocalypse, Sinister, and Exodus, especially with the precedent set by Sabretooth's trial where the council can just make up laws on the fly and retroactively punish mutants for breaking them.
    Dude There's like 3 laws lol
    1. Respect this sacred Land
    A law we humans should honestly adopt...but if a Mutant is going around eFFin up Krakoa (a living being) I doubt the other Mutants are gonna miss them.
    2. Make More Mutants
    Not sure how a Mutant can break this one. Use some form of birth control? Abstain from the Krakoa lovefest? Oon Krakoa it's your right to choose....I'm sure Longshot or Megggan will me more than happy to take up the slack
    3. Don't murder Humans.
    Well that's pretty much a capital offense everywhere but if a Mutant thinks they'll stand a better chance at a fair trail with a human judge after killing a human....
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    3. Don't murder Humans.
    Well that's pretty much a capital offense everywhere but if a Mutant thinks they'll stand a better chance at a fair trail with a human judge after killing a human....
    What! Currently only 53 countries have a death penalty. I sincerely hope that number reduces to zero eventually.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    What! Currently only 53 countries have a death penalty. I sincerely hope that number reduces to zero eventually.
    That number doubles if you're a Mutant....
    GrindrStone(D)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    How would you feel about Precogs working for human govt? Other than Destiny How many powerful precogs are alive anyway?
    We had that....it led to massive violations of Constitutional Rights and Civil War 2.

This is pretty cool! By Patricio Oliver

Capture.JPG

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3d89jaAUGw/

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Dude There's like 3 laws lol
    1. Respect this sacred Land
    A law we humans should honestly adopt...but if a Mutant is going around eFFin up Krakoa (a living being) I doubt the other Mutants are gonna miss them.
    2. Make More Mutants
    Not sure how a Mutant can break this one. Use some form of birth control? Abstain from the Krakoa lovefest? Oon Krakoa it's your right to choose....I'm sure Longshot or Megggan will me more than happy to take up the slack
    3. Don't murder Humans.
    Yes yes yes.
    I dunno about most folks but for ME -- I find it RIDICULOUSLY easy to NOT murder anyone AND respect my home/property/environment. Its the reproduction thing that's got me flustered.
    Can Krakoan's opt out of that one?
    Like, "Hey hey hey Council folk -- so I'm doing SOOOOO good with not killing anyone and I give all the MOST TLC to beautiful Krakoa, but I don't wanna get anybody pregnant, so...... skip? Best 2 out of 3 ?"

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post

Capture.JPG

He juuuuuuuuuuuust updated it btw.
    He added Sabes as the first mutant to be punished and he added back ups for the five: Synch and Mimic

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yes yes yes.
    I dunno about most folks but for ME -- I find it RIDICULOUSLY easy to NOT murder anyone AND respect my home/property/environment. Its the reproduction thing that's got me flustered.
    Like, "Hey hey hey Council folk -- so I'm doing SOOOOO good with not killing anyone and I give all the MOST TLC to beautiful Krakoa, but I don't wanna get anybody pregnant, so...... skip? Best 2 out of 3?"
    No Seed escapes the fertile garden of Krakoa
    We have ways of collecting the Mutant Harvest, we have Our ways...
    Enter spoilers:
    ForgetMeNot
    end of spoilers!!!!
    GrindrStone(D)

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yes yes yes.
    Like, "Hey hey hey Council folk -- so I'm doing SOOOOO good with not killing anyone and I give all the MOST TLC to beautiful Krakoa, but I don't wanna get anybody pregnant, so...... skip? Best 2 out of 3 ?"
    LOL.
    Somehow I don't think mutants are mandated/forced to procreate, though. That should still be an individual choice. Regardless of what is misconstrued in these threads, Krakoa is not a dictatorship.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    LOL.
    Somehow I don't think mutants are mandated/forced to procreate, though. That should still be an individual choice. Regardless of what is misconstrued in these threads, Krakoa is not a dictatorship.
    Yeah, "make more mutants" has a few different meanings with the likes of Sinister and The Five around.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Yeah, "make more mutants" has a few different meanings with the likes of Sinister and The Five around.
    Yupp...that was my added interpretation as well.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post

Capture.JPG

I saw that on twitter, I loved it. Haha, even in this picture Sinister has a sassy grin!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Yupp...that was my added interpretation as well.
    Exactly. Traditional procreation is only one of many options for "Making More Mutants."

I was talking with another user, and I think I nailed down why this new status quo bothers me: It's a logical continuation of how humans act in the X-comics.

X-comic humans come in exactly two varieties: apathetic onlooker who just wants to not get involved, or KKK-level hyper racist who wants all mutants to die horribly. From that perspective, the need for Attilan... I mean Krakoa makes more sense.

But it also drops any pretense of the X-Men still standing for oppressed minorities, which bothers me. Imagine during the civil rights movement, someone proposed a happy and healthy island with resources for all African-Americans to live and be free of being attacked or oppressed. They just wouldn't be Americans anymore. I can't imagine there would be ANY support for that from the African-American community.

BANNED

Lmao I cant think of one person from a minority group that hasnt dreamed once in their life of flying off to a place where they wouldnt have to deal with racism/homophobia/whatwillhaveyou and just be surrounded by ppl like themselves.