Page 176 of 434 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 6499

Now we just need a character list and where they are all located within Krakoa

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

This blew me away. Coming in i did not know what to expect.Enjoyed the little tidbits explaining some of the world building that was going on the added information of the involvement with some prominent people and groups from the Marvel U has me salivating for what is planned. The Cameo from a certain first family was a welcome addition to the book to give a sense of the relationship between the X-men and other teams.Kudos to the creative this was a strong start to a interesting story so far. The people coming out of the pods reminds me of a old Excalibur issue featuring the Son Of Krakoa that created his own team of X-men.

It's also genius to have the mutants on Kraokoa good or bad because now i can even see in my head how the CSI team might work in X-force. Like what if some mutant tries to sneak out and alter the log like they never left so they can go and just create general drama. lol. man it really all does directly lift out of this and we are only one issue in.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Spectacular Member

So are we suppose to believe that the X-men are not the X-men we knew but Pod people? Will we eventually get original vs Pod fight?

My favorite cameos: spoilers:
    Xorn and....Xorn?!?!?
    end of spoilers

Dammit.
    It's everything I never knew I always wanted.
    Mutants are not victims anymore, actually they are almost bullies.
    So much of international relations and diplomacy.

Quote Originally Posted by greyspawn View Post
    So are we suppose to believe that the X-men are not the X-men we knew but Pod people? Will we eventually get original vs Pod fight?
    I don't think thats the case. It will proably be something like Krokoa has stored Dna on mutants it has come into contact with in the past and is also collecting that data on current humans and the pods heal mutants that need it but can also "regrow" dead mutants that it has no file. Just spec though. For all intents and purposes i think these are the real ones still though. Maybe the X-gene contains perfect data of the particular mutant it belongs to.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

spoilers:
    I don't think those were known mutants. In the director's cut, the script doesn't say the mutants coming out of the pod are Scott and Jean, like some are speculating here. I thought they could be Vulcan and Sway, actually.
    end of spoilers

A good issue really liked it. They weren't kidding when they said it was new milestone for the franchise. Any one also noticed the lettering of the speeches was the same they used to use for the ultimate universe.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I don't think thats the case. It will proably be something like Krokoa has stored Dna on mutants it has come into contact with in the past and is also collecting that data on current humans and the pods heal mutants that need it but can also "regrow" dead mutants that it has no file. Just spec though. For all intents and purposes i think these are the real ones still though. Maybe the X-gene contains perfect data of the particular mutant it belongs to.
    Then why are some of them acting so weird and X with that smile is creepy. I still think that they are being modified in a way.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    spoilers:
    I don't think those were known mutants. In the director's cut, the script doesn't say the mutants coming out of the pod are Scott and Jean, like some are speculating here. I thought they could be Vulcan and Sway, actually.
    end of spoilers
    If it wasn't Scott and Jean it should did look like them. Plus X said to come to me my X-men.

Then why are some of them acting so weird and X with that smile is creepy. I still think that they are being modified in a way.
    Something sinister seems to definitely be behind the scenes.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Can anyone read the directors cut again PLEASE!!! And see if there was any mention of what happened to depowered mutants? Did they stay depowered?
    No mention of anything that happened over the last year with AoX and Rosenberg's Uncanny. However there is a hint in the beginning frames of the book that will likely explain why we're seeing "ignored" changes in some character's status.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Something sinister seems to definitely be behind the scenes.
    That's why he's on one of the covers.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    This blew me away. Coming in i did not know what to expect.Enjoyed the little tidbits explaining some of the world building that was going on the added information of the involvement with some prominent people and groups from the Marvel U has me salivating for what is planned. The Cameo from a certain first family was a welcome addition to the book to give a sense of the relationship between the X-men and other teams.Kudos to the creative this was a strong start to a interesting story so far. The people coming out of the pods reminds me of a old Excalibur issue featuring the Son Of Krakoa that created his own team of X-men.
    I feel like Hickman put in the Fantastic Four as a nod to his first epic Marvel run. He also took the Sol's Hammer from his Avengers run and had it repurposed by Orchis into that Mothermold/Orchis Forge station.