Page 69 of 434 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 6499
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    The problem is that the current incarnation has no purpose. The previous Hellfire Clubs from across the world all wanted moeny through Sentinel sales like Kilgore and even Shaw to an extent, great power like Shaw again, the Ultimate Hellfire Club was a Phoenix Cult/Freemasons, and Selene's Inner Circle were dedicated to worshiping her. These days, the club is as clueless as the USSR was.
    Given that Hickman likes Carey's run, he might just use Carey's interpretation of the Hellfire Club as a vehicle for Shaw and making him an equal to Xavier and Magneto.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Which can be done without the HFC, who is just around for kinky stuff.
    It can. But for the predicament that Emma was in after IVX in conjunction with Magneto pissing all over the Hellfire charters, it was the perfect play for Emma. She saw all that money being wasted on old men trying to relive eyes wide shut.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    Given that Hickman likes Carey's run, he might just use Carey's interpretation of the Hellfire Club as a vehicle for Shaw and making him an equal to Xavier and Magneto.
    Hmmm good point. I could see Hickman using Sebastian to make the HFC relevant again. Then again we also have Apocalypse and Sinister playing some type of role too.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Hmmm good point. I could see Hickman using Sebastian to make the HFC relevant again. Then again we also have Apocalypse and Sinister playing some type of role too.
    Emma tried to make the HFC relevant again, including killing Shaw. But I guess that meant absolutely nothing. Thanks Rosenberg!

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Idk if it's Mars or not, but now that I see a bigger pic of the image, lol that we see the ship and the page below it is clearly Jean, as we see the red hair & tip of her Marvel girl mask.

I don't even like the character, but the Mystique & Destiny panel has me interested.

I am leaning toward it being a vision or flashback. BUT if Destiny comes back after over 20 years, it could do wonders for Mystique's character. She was MUCH better when Irene was around to keep her straight. And we did have X-Men Black writer say that she has a "let the world burn" attitude due to Destiny being gone, and we saw it first-hand in Wolverines when Mystique finds out the plan was to bring Logan back instead of Destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Idk if it's Mars or not, but now that I see a bigger pic of the image, lol that we see the ship and the page below it is clearly Jean, as we see the red hair & tip of her Marvel girl mask.

I don't even like the character, but the Mystique & Destiny panel has me interested.

I am leaning toward it being a vision or flashback. BUT if Destiny comes back after over 20 years, it could do wonders for Mystique's character. She was MUCH better when Irene was around to keep her straight. And we did have X-Men Black writer say that she has a "let the world burn" attitude due to Destiny being gone, and we saw it first-hand in Wolverines when Mystique finds out the plan was to bring Logan back instead of Destiny.
    Are they gonna talk about the kid Xavier and Mystique had?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Are they gonna talk about the kid Xavier and Mystique had?
    Who was the kid? I know Graydon, Kurt, and Rogue. Then the kids she had with Xavier & Wolverine in Raze's AU. But I don't recall a kid in the 616. Just more of Bendis' nonsense revealing they were married.

In any case, the only kid bio kid from Mystique worth anything is Kurt, and Hickman will probably keep it that way.

Who was the kid? I know Graydon, Kurt, and Rogue. Then the kids she had with Xavier & Wolverine in Raze's AU. But I don't recall a kid in the 616. Just more of Bendis' nonsense revealing they were married.

In any case, the only kid bio kid from Mystique worth anything is Kurt, and Hickman will probably keep it that way.
    Chuck Jr. He's still in jail in the 616, as far as anyone knows.

Yeah Chuck Jr is who I meant.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Does Xavier even know he has a kid. May be he can dump Legion in the cell next door. Oh and his daughter with Lilandra.

No wonder Moira was pissed

I think Mystique actually had the kids in 616 but they were still babies so she pawned them off to some unsuspecting flatscan.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    He did some timey-crimey stuff in X-Men Blue with Raze and the Brotherhood so Magneto ended up killing them.

BANNED

Chuck Jr. (the baby) is a weird case, because Matthew Malloy being erased apparently also erased Charles' marriage to Mystique, and I'm pretty sure that just happened because he wanted her to have the rights to some of his money, so she could try to raise the child. Anyway, she gave birth at the time of Secret Invasion, since the flashback on All-New X-Men showed her giving birth (using Moira's appearance, which is doubly fucked-up) one year before Marvel NOW!.

To sum it up, the only way these things can be related is if X boned Raven on a night where he needed something to drown the guilt he felt for what he did to the poor, poor Matthew. Hence Chuck Jr., the marriage, and why taking out Malloy means taking out the guilt that drove X to Raven's bed and, therefore, their child.

Of course, we're talking Bendis' plot points that might have been done/undone just because.

Anyone else notice that Hickman seems to really dig giant head gear with all black body suits? First the Maker and now Charles (I'm assuming).
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Anyone else notice that Hickman seems to really dig giant head gear with all black body suits? First the Maker and now Charles (I'm assuming).
    It makes them look like aliens (and evil)

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    It makes them look like aliens (and evil)
    I'm not gonna lie, I actually really dig the look but the similarities are Uncanny (pun intended)

You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.