Page 306 of 434 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316356406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 6499
    Astonishing Member

Theoretically, it could be life ten and dox starts life 11, which is the 616, but life 11 is pretty much the same as life ten, except Moira ‘fixed’ something ‘important’.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    Putting a villian on every dawn of x team not enough...i mean this isnt just little ones i mean we are talking the BIG A here
    N e w
    b e g i n n i n g s
    d e m a n d
    a
    w i d e
    b e r t h
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    who loves hickman's avengers and then gets rabies about the x-men stuff not chewing into the psychological meat of every character

only fans of his fantastic four can complain about that
    I think people are more protective of the X-Men brand because they grew up with the cartoon. If you weren't an Avengers fan growing up, Hickman's run is a lot easier to swallow.

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Theoretically, it could be life ten and dox starts life 11, which is the 616, but life 11 is pretty much the same as life ten, except Moira ‘fixed’ something ‘important’.
    I dont see how Life 11 can be nearly identical to Life 10 when every other is radically different. Moira having knowledge affects things even if she doesnt mean too. I think there will have to be some twist or change to the rules established such as a secondary mutation maybe causing her to reincarnate to an earlier point in her life and not birth

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    She used her ninja assassin training to break into a house replace the wife's birth control and husbands blood pressure meds with fertility drugs...boom the attack on mother mold goes off without a hitch....and the two doctors are home raising triplets
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    She used her ninja assassin training to break into a house replace the wife's birth control and husbands blood pressure meds with fertility drugs...boom the attack on mother mold goes off without a hitch....and the two doctors are home raising triplets
    That...could work. But they'd probably find someone else to build it.

What doesn't sound right to me is that Moira knows that machines will always rise, so I don't think her big plan for Life 10 would just be "let's destroy Mother Mold and let's build Krakoa", since she's tried both in previous lives and it didn't work. She's probably thinking something bigger regarding both.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont see how Life 11 can be nearly identical to Life 10 when every other is radically different. Moira having knowledge affects things even if she doesnt mean too. I think there will have to be some twist or change to the rules established such as a secondary mutation maybe causing her to reincarnate to an earlier point in her life and not birth
    The closest a Life has come to the 616 was Life 4 and even that has glaring differences if you stop to think about it. So yeah Life 11 being an exact copy of Life 10 except for a few differences doesn't mesh well with me.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Maybe Moira gets her mind wiped before she dies in M10 (e.g., Ascension, Xavier, Sinister) and doesn't know she knows all the stuff she knows.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I think people are more protective of the X-Men brand because they grew up with the cartoon.
    To me the cartoon is fun and all but emblematic of a decade when the X-Men got bland and safe for a long time. Eat it, inner children!

BANNED

There's still the Chekhov's Gun that is Cable wielding the depowering gun on the Mark Brooks piece that every editor told us to pay close attention to.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    That...could work. But they'd probably find someone else to build it.

What doesn't sound right to me is that Moira knows that machines will always rise, so I don't think her big plan for Life 10 would just be "let's destroy Mother Mold and let's build Krakoa", since she's tried both in previous lives and it didn't work. She's probably thinking something bigger regarding both.
    I'm starting to think that way too. Like Karima said it's a very linear plan for a non-linear enemy. Killing the Trasks didn't stop the creation of the Sentinels it merely stopped the Trasks from being the ones to make them taking out the Mother Mold won't stop the creation of Nimrod just stop Orchis from being the one to create it.

I still think we're missing the bigger picture where's the gamebreaking move that Moira has spent decades trying to pull off?

JDW's in my Discord server and he's spoiling Hickman's entire multi-year plan! To get an invite, just send us your credit card number, expiration date, and the three digits on the back. Offer expires when Baby Havok appears in the books.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Just passing by to hype the issue up....

No. Not really. Just want to say how much I love how much PoX is an ambitious series and how much I love how many new intriguing new elements Hickman put in tomorrow's issue.

Wow...
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

Quote Originally Posted by Abe View Post

No. Not really. Just want to say how much I love how much PoX is an ambitious series and how much I love how many new intriguing new elements Hickman put in tomorrow's issue.

Wow...
    * faints *

Quote Originally Posted by Abe View Post

Wow...
    One thing I love about this series is how Hickman is intertwining a lot of AI concepts. I'm a fan of X men fan, based off growing up with the 90's animated series however I've actually never read the actual comics. However, I'm familiar with Hickman based off his Avengers run so I picked it up. So, I don't know if the integration of AI into the evolution of the mutant/man war has been done before, but I love it. It makes so much sense, that mans' hatred and hubris would leave a blind spot where we actually become second class citizens to AI. AI has been the elephant in the room for evolution for quite some time, that we forgot it was actually sitting there.

As Moira learned in her 7th life, machines were inevitable and it radicalized her. I can understand why some might think the Librarian might be her in light of that. I'm loving POX right now