Page 316 of 434 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326366416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    - not a paradigm shift story
    - majority of the story took place in the present
    I was mostly just busting balls, but I do think that story was a pretty big paradigm shift in that it established the dark future that has absolutely haunted the X-Men ever since. Even though the future that was involved already could not have been.

But I do agree that having all of this story wind up being an alternate universe would be a bad idea and I don’t expect it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Xavier, Jean's character and the "Marvel Girl" thing, M becoming Penance like the Hulk. Emma Frost back to White Queen. The strange "Mom" thing from the Cuckoos, probably some other stuff that doesn't come to mind right now.
    So far i am saying jean was just badly written. (Just my 2 cents) the white queen is her code name and i am fine with it...the 5 in 1 being a bit bratty to her was funny. I dont see any of that as an issue...

M/penece better have some explanation....including what happened to the twins and hallow...so i am 100% on board with that.

And i will raise you how did the 3 in 1 go back to being the 5 in one...even sying the last run of uncanny is trash being ignored that is some big retcon...
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesslow View Post

To establish the new status quo going forward that X Men are endlessly replaceable so that they can be killed multiple times in one issue with zero dramatic tension, like the Wile E Coyote Sinister clones? Incredibly unsatisfying...

...which makes me very anxious to read how Hickman's gonna resolve these questions -- anxious in the sense of eagerly anticipating but also in the sense of having anxiety that he's not gonna stick the landing.
    Wile E Coyote clones (Wecc for short) is going to be my best take away from this series even if we do not ever see it.

Wecc Sinister is now the sassy one
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Spectacular Member

It would be interesting if a majority of the dead mutants we know where actually clones the whole time hence the other advantage of working with Sinister , I can imagine that X , Erik and Moira all know of Sinisters deception or possibility of betrayal by accounts of previous lives of Moira (Made she secretly learned how to clone mutants as well and has stashed some mutants for later she knew where not meant to die but were casualties of war like Skin) also X could't read Sinisters mind but then he could wipe his mind which is weird (I feel like X put a psionic link to Sinister instead of doing the latter like he said). It could also explain why The 3 let the Inferno , Genosha , Xorn all happen cause they had a majority of everyone replaced with clones.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

4, 5, 6 and 7th.

Damn.
    "Cable was right!"

Relevant to these sales rankings is that I think the final order cutoff for all of these issues was before HOX #1 went on sale, so they reflect estimated demand more than actual demand. I assume if retailers were able to adjust orders in realtime they’d all be much higher — just based on reports of how fast they’ve been selling out, and anecdotal measure of enthusiasm around the web.

Quote Originally Posted by TOTALITY View Post
    Relevant to these sales rankings is that I think the final order cutoff for all of these issues was before HOX #1 went on sale, so they reflect estimated demand more than actual demand. I assume if retailers were able to adjust orders in realtime they’d all be much higher — just based on reports of how fast they’ve been selling out, and anecdotal measure of enthusiasm around the web.
    The last few issues they where able to adjust after the first... my local shop bet on "same number buying uncanny +5" needless to say they are trying to order in lots of second printings

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Xavier, Jean's character and the "Marvel Girl" thing, M becoming Penance like the Hulk. Emma Frost back to White Queen. The strange "Mom" thing from the Cuckoos, probably some other stuff that doesn't come to mind right now.
    Xavier using TK to take the flash drive from Mystique...

I think the Okkarra/Krakoa reveal in Power of x #4 might give us a hint at Apocalypse's role in Excalibur.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I think the Okkarra/Krakoa reveal in Power of x #4 might give us a hint at Apocalypse's role in Excalibur.
    As do I, but the really interesting possibility for me is that Arakko may in fact be Limbo or linked to Limbo.

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    Xavier using TK to take the flash drive from Mystique...
    I dont think he used TK. I think he used Magneto's powers to do that

I just realized what the X3 mutants remind me of.

BANNED

^ Deep cut!

The last Decades variant