Page 257 of 434 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267307357 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Yes if you want to get technical they're related. But let's be honest they have no emotional/paternal connection to any of the people they share DNA with they might as well be strangers.
    I mean isn't that the same for X-Man and X-23?

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Itappears at least like logan LIKES x23...
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Kinda? I feel like I'm being misinterpreted here. Like, yes the Rasputin/Cadinal are an amalgamation of several mutants DNA *beyond that* they share no significant connection with any of the people they share DNA with. This is not the case with X-23 and I feel like X-Man to a lesser degree him and Jean seem to have a connection with each other going by Disassembled.
    Last edited by loke13; 08-20-2019 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    ComicBook.com stole his theory without asking.
    whenever i think of comicbook.com i think of wet fart noises.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Since HoX and PoX have started you all nave been throwing out theories like rain in a summer thunder storm.
    He's probably not the first one, nor the only one, to come up with speculation along those lines.
    Going by how PoX is written, X0, X1, X10 etc...with X0 being the past and X1 being HoX/present, it's not that big a stretch to think that the futures X100 and X1000 might be one or more of Mioira's lifetimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Since HoX and PoX have started you all nave been throwing out theories like rain in a summer thunder storm.
    He's probably not the first one, nor the only one, to come up with speculation along those lines.
    Going by how PoX is written, X0, X1, X10 etc...with X0 being the past and X1 being HoX/present, it's not that big a stretch to think that the futures X100 and X1000 might be one or more of Mioira's lifetimes.
    lmao every else who talked about the theory has directly mentioned isnownothing but the one website that only say “one fan’s theory ” isn’t talking about him? Even though they’re using almost all the clues he brought up?? C’mon now....

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I had a very similar thought after reading HoX2 and going back to read PoX1...I did not share it here or elsewhere, because I didn't care to (though it was nice seeing similar thoughts). Yes, they did not give him credit when everyone else did but it's not that he's the sole arbiter of that particular, unfounded, theory...which may end up remaining completely unfounded after everything is ended.
    It's basically a no-prise when you really think about it, only meaningful in the smallest way, after the fact.
    I get that for some of you the gross speculation is half the fun but...until theories are actually proven and given credence it might be best to hold off on claiming bragging rights.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 08-20-2019 at 02:26 PM.

I don’t see why it would exactly matter whether or not it was a popular theory, you should always cite your sources (especially one you base your entire article around). It’s 101.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    lmao every else who talked about the theory has directly mentioned isnownothing but the one website that only say “one fan’s theory ” isn’t talking about him? Even though they’re using almost all the clues he brought up?? C’mon now....
    actually i mentioned the theory in the powers of x thread on 8/14 but i'm sure others guessed it too.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Spectacular Member

While I really hope it isn't true, I am 95% sure that Moira will end up the villain of the story somehow, whether she's the person who created the mothermould, or by some alliance with the phalanx, or maybe she'll turn out to be the original Nimrod. What do you guys think? Please tell me I'm full of s^%te.. I've had this nagging feeling ever since hox got announced.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by tornshattered View Post
    While I really hope it isn't true, I am 95% sure that Moira will end up the villain of the story somehow, whether she's the person who created the mothermould, or by some alliance with the phalanx, or maybe she'll turn out to be the original Nimrod. What do you guys think? Please tell me I'm full of s^%te.. I've had this nagging feeling ever since hox got announced.
    That just reeks of a twist for pure shock value. Hickman is better than that.

I’m pretty sure we already know that Orchis made Mother Mold and is operating the creation of Nimrod, unless you’re implying that she’s part of Orchis, which is very unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    actually i mentioned the theory in the powers of x thread on 8/14 but i'm sure others guessed it too.
    Okay. I don’t think that necessarily contradicts my point but glad to see people making logical theories. The site also went into exact details that iSnowNothing has brought up.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-20-2019 at 06:57 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Speaking of Mars: Was it ever confirmed that Marvel at one point intended to set the X-Men up off-world post-Secret Wars or during the Inhumans mess? Or was that just rumor? I always wondered about that claim and what the details were.
    Yup, by Remender and Marts. Both then left the books, but the plot was retained, though switching from offworld to limbo...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    whenever i think of comicbook.com i think of wet fart noises.
    Like the new xmen for me.