Page 232 of 434 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282332 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 6499
    Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I've already cast Blythe Danner as Destiny in my head canon. All I heard was her voice reading HOX2.

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    I've already cast Blythe Danner as Destiny in my head canon. All I heard was her voice reading HOX2.
    I can hear her saying "Oh dear..." as she pats Moiras hand "Maybe...Fire will help you remember better the next time"...lmao love it

Quote Originally Posted by gambit2051 View Post
    I can hear her saying "Oh dear..." as she pats Moiras hand "Maybe...Fire will help you remember better the next time"...lmao love it
    that would be chilling

PoX 2 another pretty good book but I think people after this issue are going to start expecting more. I think the set up is pretty clear at this point and it is time for stuff to start happening. Couple of moments in this book I have a silly grin on my face because of stuff that feel like X-men moments. There is small line Magneto says about a group that 100% in character and if Hickman is hitting on that for everyone this is going to be good. Lastly there is a Cyclops moment that is pretty simple but is pretty much of the mission statement of why people should like Cyclops. As norm for these books so far they have been pretty "meaty" reads that you go back and read again.

Spectacular Member

Reread all three books so far. So great !! Love it !! But I’m more certain now that Moira is going to betray the x-men. I think she wants to kill all the humans or somehow turn all the machines onto the humans instead of the mutants. And the x-men are not going to go with her plans. They will save the humans and somehow win some respect and some newfound peace with a large part of humanity( not everyone though). Moira will die but in such a way that she will not come back or maybe she will be put in some kind of forever coma or something. Xavier will die as well and magneto will turn back to being the old magneto. The future will change but probably in a way that is maybe even more sinister because now something else is going to happen, something that Hickman and marvel will work towards within the x-books and probably be a big summer crossover in 2021

He’s at it again

In love with this issue.
    The concepts. Just yes.

Spectacular Member

I just had a thought that I can't find if the possibility is being discussed anywhere.

However, I believe Power of X is the continuation from Timeline #9. We never are told the year of that resolution, and based on the information in Power of X about the characters, it would make the most sense based on their origins.
    Dude, YES! I've been saying this since Saturday, and he KIND of confirmed it in the data pages in PoX #1.
    Check it out here, on the HoX #2 thread, I think.

Edit #3: Lastly, let us not forget that Xavier is in Fantomexs body
    He isn't. In the Astonishing X-Men arc that had Xavier return as X it explained it, Logan had thought he was in Fantomex's body as well and gutted him and he nearly bled out, because he doesn't have Fantomex's healing/powers/body at all.

He used Proteus's reality warping to reshape Fantomex's body into a rejuvenated version of his own. They made a point of saying it a few times in the story, so he shouldn't have any connection to EVA, or the World, and only has one brain.
    Last edited by ISnowNothin; 08-14-2019 at 01:34 AM.

Last warning. No spoilers posted, tagged or not, until 9am est. This isn’t up for debate.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Last warning. No spoilers posted, tagged or not, until 9am est. This isn’t up for debate.
    Np. Honestly hadn’t read that rule yet.

It's 9am! Let the spoilers begin!

Art in POX 2 is amazing. Much, much better then in POX 1. First issue felt sketchy at some panels and this issue looks very beautiful.

BANNED

Year 1000 is cancelled because I don't understand any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Year 1000 is cancelled because I don't understand any of it.
    POX is a hard read for me too but I liked second issue more.

This was an interesting issue, but people expecting a more standard superhero story will probably be disappointed