Page 249 of 319 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 4785
  1. #3721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Hereís both covers combined....my one issue is that we were robbed of Molina drawing Bishopís package.

    It does indeed look amazing. Would love have a loved a new blue and gold version of these two sides as each team.

    Is ti just me or Jean's hands are waaay too big?
    A picture would last longer darling...

  2. #3722
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,068

    Default

    I love the cover but that uniform does not fit more than half of the X-Men.

    It only convinces me in Beast, Cyclops, Cable, Rogue and maybe Jean.

    In the rest it is horrible. Storm, Gambit and Nightcrawler especially should get away completely from yellow.

  3. #3723
    Spectacular Member houndsofluv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    249

    Default

    I dunno, Iím hard pressed to think of anything Molinaís Gambit couldnít pull off

  4. #3724
    Astonishing Member Silver Fang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    Gross no thanks
    Or could be the death of those kids Logan was playing with. Fueling his story.

    Surely that cameo will end up meaning something.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-17-2019 at 11:18 AM.

  5. #3725
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    7,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post

    Is ti just me or Jean's hands are waaay too big?
    perfect for choking me
    I spend three hours a night alone playing dance games.

  6. #3726
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,909

    Default

    The best looking one there is Colossus. Like, god damn.

    "I'll always love you, Jean Grey." "I'll always love you too, Scott Summers." - Scott Summers and Jean Grey

  7. #3727
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    It does indeed look amazing. Would love have a loved a new blue and gold version of these two sides as each team.

    Is ti just me or Jean's hands are waaay too big?

    Gold team

    Storm
    Beast
    Gambit
    Iceman
    Psylocke
    Colossus
    Rogue

    Blue
    Cyclops
    Jean
    Wolverine
    Jubilee
    Cable
    Nightcrawler
    Angel

    I prefer Blue!

  8. #3728
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,973

    Default

    I wonder what would be the role of the pod people from the start. Are they the O5?
    Was this the start of Sinister's breeding program and these are in fact clones?



    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Blue
    Cyclops
    Jean
    Wolverine
    Jubilee
    Cable
    Nightcrawler
    Angel

    I prefer Blue!
    Me too!
    My ships
    Jean/Scott, Wanda/Vision, Rogue/Gambit, Storm/Black Panther

  9. #3729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

    Gold team

    Storm
    Beast
    Gambit
    Iceman
    Psylocke
    Colossus
    Rogue

    Blue
    Cyclops
    Jean
    Wolverine
    Jubilee
    Cable
    Nightcrawler
    Angel

    I prefer Blue!
    I like them both but Gold for me all the way! Psylocke, Storm, Gambit, Rogue and gay Iceman on a team is too irresistible for me. But I do love Jubilee, Jean, Nightcrawler and Angel too.
    A picture would last longer darling...

  10. #3730
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

    Gold team

    Storm
    Beast
    Gambit
    Iceman
    Psylocke
    Colossus
    Rogue

    Blue
    Cyclops
    Jean
    Wolverine
    Jubilee
    Cable
    Nightcrawler
    Angel

    I prefer Blue!
    Replace Cable with Bishop and Angel with Polaris and I'm in. Add a younger character to each as well. Maybe X23 for Blue, and Pixie for Gold.

  11. #3731
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    And the reason nostalgia is a bad word is that this would probably be regardless of quality. I for one want new and inspiring content. Star Wars is the classic example. I will not be going to see the latest movie. I may be the only SW fan here that has no idea what the next one is even called. Not because of some internet rage fuelled pique, but because itís not SW itís just nostalgia for SW. Nostalgia is pastiche. Not actually worthy on its own terms.



    Rhetorically you cheated right there. Liking characters is not nostalgia. ĎGetting the band back togetherí is. I am not a Cyclops fan because I am nostalgic for the time he was a preppy scared kid. I am a Cyclops fan because he grew up and developed, becoming a tough, strategic leader who deep inside is fuelled by his fears and his past experiences. He has potential as a character still.

    Nobody said they could. They can keep their own books alive though. They can even combine in new and interesting ways. Thereby helping to keep the franchise rich and new.

    You then go on to prove how nostalgic you are and almost nothing you say in that part is even true of the past.
    Thank you much more articulately put then me.

  12. #3732
    Fantastic Member Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I like them both but Gold for me all the way! Psylocke, Storm, Gambit, Rogue and gay Iceman on a team is too irresistible for me.
    Took the words right out of my fingers.

  13. #3733
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
    Hmm...You attribute an awful lot to the uniforms. Hardly "stuck in an endless loop"/ a retread.
    Picture this - Hickman telling the exact story but everyone wearing say...onsies.
    The story would not change and will still be as good.
    I'm not a fan of Magneto's current green outfit but hey - story remains unchanged.
    Contrary to the saying, Clothes do not always maketh the man.
    Great write up but had nothing to do with what I said.

    I responding to the poster who said that they wished the X-books looked more like "this" coming off of HoX/PoX then what "we're getting" go ahead and read the sub-text, it's not that subtle.

  14. #3734
    Extraordinary Member Purplevit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

    Gold team

    Storm
    Beast
    Gambit
    Iceman
    Psylocke
    Colossus
    Rogue

    Blue
    Cyclops
    Jean
    Wolverine
    Jubilee
    Cable
    Nightcrawler
    Angel

    I prefer Blue!
    This Gold is gold for me.

  15. #3735
    Incredible Member powerpax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Blue + Gold sucked tbh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •