Page 140 of 434 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    No Legion.
    No Multiple Man.
    No Nightcrawler.
    No Bill the Lobster.

-Pav, who will try to keep an open mind...
    No Magneto! Where is Magneto? As good as those books look, I'm not buying a single one until I find out what they're doing with Magneto, and Nightcrawler too!
    Last edited by Rivka; 07-20-2019 at 03:06 PM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I don't think that's the line up for the first issue of X-men as it's Hickmann writing and Xavier and Charles are missing
    Well, Magneto might appear as a villain, or a Wave 2 book.

Chuck, well, many suspect he'll be the villain of HoX/P10.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    The idea of pirates (or a trading company) existing in the 21st century makes no sense. I'm guessing X and Mags messed up the timestream and broke it into pieces, so everyone is randomly thrown about throughout and trying to fix it.
    Uhhh Pirates and trading companies are still a thing in modern day.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Marauders, New Mutants and X-Men are the ones I'm most looking forward to. Love that Betsy is Captain Britain tho.

I think that the cover for X-Men is not the final lineup. I think this will cover the whole mutant world and make the whole lineup coherent.
    Agreed. We have Monet and Husk on HOX covers but not in lineups. There's so many characters to play with and all announced lineups are initial, anything can change.

And the NM are probably looking for Sam, which will lead them to outer space. :-D

I'm confused to unimpressed? I don't even know. The Marauders book sticks out; solid team, Emma in white, all characters have solid relations with Iceman. I don't understand what is happening and hoping this will be quality down the line. I don't want more AU or time travel.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

All-New Member

Best line up yet! Sad no Skids though

Resurrections still unconfirmed: Blindfold, Madrox, Loa, Triage, Velocidad, Warlock
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Loving everything, except Leinil Yu on art in the flagship book? Not a fan and that cover looks bad.

Missing mutants: Nightcrawler, Magneto, Archangel, Polaris, Cannonball, Monet and Paige.
    I think most of them will be featured on the main title, since they're already a big part of HoXPoX. The Summers-Grey family cover probably refers to an storyline rather than some sort of line-up

The idea of pirates (or a trading company) existing in the 21st century makes no sense. I'm guessing X and Mags messed up the timestream and broke it into pieces, so everyone is randomly thrown about throughout and trying to fix it.
    The page we've seen from Lolli seems to have Emma in a car.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Did someone break Kitty's nose?

And I hope Hickman finally confirms that Rachel is Wolverine's dayghter
    She isn't, except in the minds of some Wolverine fanboys that think an AU Scott getting cucked would be a good story for some reason.

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

Pirates exist today! Open yourself up to the fact that the world outside is bigger and in some ways more primitive than you thought. Pirates operate off the coasts in Africa , South America, and Asia.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Remember when Jean fans cried even after Hickman said her role will be "prominent".?
    Glad things turned out the right way.

Also hate the X-men roaster.
    "X-MEN is an all encompassing mutant title", they said. It's the only one without a set announced roster so it's just the cover for #1 but will likely rotate characters. I'm sure Charles and Erik will be there. Here's one of the many group shots they showed:
    https://twitter.com/AiPTcomics/statu...922176/photo/1
    Last edited by JB; 07-20-2019 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    I think most of them will be featured on the main title, since they're already a big part of HoXPoX. The Summers-Grey family cover probably refers to an storyline rather than some sort of line-up
    Possibly, and Logan is just there because he always shows up on covers, even if he doesn't do anything in the issue, or even appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Possibly, and Logan is just there because he always shows up on covers, even if he doesn't do anything in the issue, or even appear.
    They want to sell the book. And knew they needed to offset the cancer that is Kid Cable.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivka View Post
    No Magneto! Where is Magneto? As good as those books look, I'm not buying a single one until I find out what they're doing with Magneto, and Nightcrawler too!
    No Shatterstar, either! None of my top favorites anywhere to be seen, except for Chamber and Bishop.

That Marauders title just might be compelling enough to be the one to get. The idea of X-Men as pirates is pretty fun -- but for real, put Shatterstar or Nightcrawler in there!

-Pav, who wonders what the new status quo will be...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by The Jeeper 2.0 View Post
    Pirates exist today! Open yourself up to the fact that the world outside is bigger and in some ways more primitive than you thought. Pirates operate off the coasts in Africa , South America, and Asia.
    Obviously pirates like that still exist. I mean the concept of wood ship swashbucklers with parrots and eyepatches, which this is alluding to.