Page 322 of 434 FirstFirst ... 222272312318319320321322323324325326332372422 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 6499
    BANNED

Comixology better not go on vacation again like last week.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I'm just gonna leave this speculation here: I don't think that was monet on the bridge. Is it possible that the M-twins have enslaved Hollow in their gestalt form?

WHEN YOU DIE
    WHERE'S YOUR GOD?!
    I CAN'T
    HOLD ALL THESE REVEALS BACK

WHEN YOU DIE
    WHERE'S YOUR GOD?!
    HIS NAME IS
    BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS

https://twitter.com/JHickman/status/1174153052628094976
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

The mention of Bendis makes me heavily worried if Hickman is taking cues from him... lol bendis did a lot of mess that needs forgetting.

BANNED

The one thing I unequivocally enjoyed about Bendis' run was the continued if muddled revolutionary slant with Scott, and a few of the new UXM mutants. Bendis doesn't always get new characters right or make them interesting but he did present a properly diverse line-up of mutants, which is a welcome change. I only cared about a handful (Goldballs, Morph, maybe Triage) but it was nice to see. And I liked Tempus' powers, although Tempus herself was ehhh. So I'm happy if we see them utilized well.

(I also quite like Trinary from Red)

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    WHEN YOU DIE
    WHERE'S YOUR GOD?!
    I CAN'T

WHEN YOU DIE
    WHERE'S YOUR GOD?!
    HIS NAME IS
    BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS

Very interesting.

"Uh, John, what's this about Cyclops having an on-panel orgy? It wasn't in the script or the emailed art, where did it--"

"Magnuto. Magnuto. Magnuto? Magneto. X-avier. Wolveriiiiiiiine."

https://twitter.com/JHickman/status/1174156720446345216

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    WHEN YOU DIE
    WHERE'S YOUR GOD?!
    I CAN'T

WHEN YOU DIE
    WHERE'S YOUR GOD?!
    HIS NAME IS
    BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS

Damn. How long 'till HoX #5 goes up on ComiXology and Marvel.com?

So Bendis is like mentoring this? Well, apparently he used some Hickman ideas for the Legion Millennial book so ... hmmm.

Astonishing Member

characters Id like to see but I don't think will appear

E.V.A., Danger, Jeffries, Black Box

BANNED

Where are EVA, Danger and Jeffries (or Nemesis) at last check?

I love Cecilia but I'm sure she's been around recently. I spotted her in the accursed Gold, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post

I love Cecilia but I'm sure she's been around recently. I spotted her in the accursed Gold, anyway.
    Jeffries and Reyes both got brought to Nate's Playground as teachers in the Summers Institute. EVA just showed up in Weapon Plus, which takes place after HOXPOX, to give Logan a posthumous warning. I don't think Danger's appeared anywhere since agreeing to start a new school for mutants in Madripoor.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post

E.V.A. isn't dead like Fantomex, she appeared in the Weapon Plus one shot released a couple of months ago featuring Wolverine and Captain America
    Jeffries hasnt been seen since Bendis Iron Man, except for a few panels in Age of X, but may have been a creation of XMan
    Danger hasnt been seen since XMen Blue

Black Box (an Indian with technological powers, detects and records every electronic communication on the planet) I dont think he has been seen since the last run of Waypool before Duggan got the book. It was a stupid story about every villains with Black on the name, like Black Box or Black Tom trying to kill Deadpool.

Comic Geek in General

I wonder where Gambit and Rogue are in all this? Last I saw, they where out of the loop involving X-Man’s rampage and opted out of Cyclops and Wolverine’s House Cleaning Run.......

So......any takers as to the significance of the pods? They Respawning pods to have a more scientific explanation to the revolving door of death and rebirth the X-Men live in? Is Krakoa a Cloning Center, and most of the X-Men actually retired and their endless Clones go on missions (like the Marauder Clones, or even Madrox Prime)? Or is it something else? Has Xavier somehow gained the ability to regenerate individuals from extreme injuries (a massive scale to Atom Eve’s Phoenix Down Ability)?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    I wonder where Gambit and Rogue are in all this? Last I saw, they where out of the loop involving X-Man’s rampage and opted out of Cyclops and Wolverine’s House Cleaning Run.......

So......any takers as to the significance of the pods? They Respawning pods to have a more scientific explanation to the revolving door of death and rebirth the X-Men live in? Is Krakoa a Cloning Center, and most of the X-Men actually retired and their endless Clones go on missions (like the Marauder Clones, or even Madrox Prime)? Or is it something else? Has Xavier somehow gained the ability to regenerate individuals from extreme injuries (a massive scale to Atom Eve’s Phoenix Down Ability)?
    This is a big issue. I think we'll learn this issue what those were.