Page 371 of 434 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375381421 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 6499
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jamesslow View Post
    Any of y'all seen the screenshot of a few pages of POX#6 projected up during NYCC, looks like one helluva spoiler
    Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    PM them to me.
    me too please

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    Which makes no sense, the regular human will never be able to tell the difference between Electro and Magneto, not that they cared.

The problem comes from the shared universe, by definition Hulk, Spiderman, Sandman ect.. are mutants, they just werent born with powers, people should fear all of them.

But i get it that is part of a forced narrative, everyone is a snowflake in his own series so the focus is on those who were born with powers.
    Shhhh. Just go with it,it makes sense because racism is "irrational". I mean Inferno, Human Torch and Sunfire walk in to bar on fire. Obviously the humans know that Sunfire is mutant. The other two are cool no issues. Of course the first time they see them it is fine because they can instantly tell in Marvel universe right? When they can't tell because once Human Torch and Inferno say "I am not mutant" they will believe right away they aren't mutants because non mutant would never lie. I mean Odell Beckham has says he straight a bunch of times now and everyone in real life believes him.Right?. I mean the irrational people who hate mutants are rational enough to make sure they get a blood test from a person they are accusing.Right. I mean racist are the most rational bunch right you have never a racist attack Sikh for being a Muslim. It totality make sense because hey that is what story says is happening because in real life bigoted people never mistake two things that are kinda close to each other.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 10-06-2019 at 04:04 AM. Reason: yeah okay that pic feels kinda spoilersish

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    me too please
    I will share it this way

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...wn-of-x-panel/

I mean I have seen the PoX 6 pic all over twitter so I am pretty sure Marvel want it out
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 10-06-2019 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    I will share it this way

I mean I have seen the PoX 6 pic all over twitter so I am pretty sure Marvel want it out
    Thank You! FINALLY people can be quiet about humans on krakoa. He's right there. Doesn't look like many mutants are happy about shogo just based on the artwork and it seemingly like betsy will be picking up their thoughts but there he is.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I will share it this way

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate how awesome Apocalypse looks in a suit?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I will share it this way

Thank you.
    This PoX #6 pic is great!

This all looks good to me!
    Last edited by Gylfie; 10-06-2019 at 05:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Can we all just take a moment to appreciate how awesome Apocalypse looks in a suit?
    All the colors are so beautiful too. You can tell there is an overall theme. Even though the art is so different it still feels like one world. I'm loving it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I will share it this way

Thanks a lot!

Gorgeous art... and, as expected, a very intriguing story... Can't wait to see those pages with some text on it : without it it doesn't seem to me to be that spoilerish. But I'm pretty sure that it will match - and exceed - my expectations!
    Last edited by Abe; 10-06-2019 at 07:30 AM.
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

One thing the interior art has done is make me go from ‘Hmmm Fallen Angels, maybe I will check it out when it comes to Marvel Unlimited’ to ’OMG that’s gorgeous, I need that now!’
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

People don't like to hear superior because of real life. But in real life we know that stereotypes aren't true Black people aren't more violent that other people and the black men all have don't monster size , All Asians aren't smart, Some white people do have rhythm and can jump. Nothing than makes a person "better" in real life is tied to genetics(it is tied to hard work) in a form that would make some from a different race unable to match the feat. That is not true of mutants they simple are born better and Surge is way faster than Usain Bolt by virtue of being a mutant.Gentle was simple born a mutant and he is stronger than strongest human, Prodigy was just born a mutant and he is smarter than Reed.

Michael Jordan was greatest basketball players his sons weren't good at basketball, Michael jackson kids aren't amazing musicians,etc. While mutants is literally someone genetics making them better in a way that can't be match by most if any of the human population. It is not "skill" it is their dna.

Because of comic book storytelling, It is not matter of mutants want their cake and eating it .It is that comic storytellers have run with a trope which never has made as much sense we think it does and until now many fans haven't faced reality what the X-men and mutants really are if they are organized together. But back to point Magneto ,Franklin, Legion or somebody would have taken over the world or part of the world and erase knowledge of mutants. And mutants would live in peace and that does not make for a good comic book. There is a reason the editors keep reducing the population of mutants in books because if the population gets high enough.There is really no reason to hate mutants in the manner being push in the narrative.

At least now the hate fear and narrative makes sense, Humans are now up against united group of people who are threat to destroy them all and some flaunting the fact the better than them. And possible war that could lead extinction of humans could happen(Irony of hating mutants forced them to unite so basically humans forced they feared into reality). Yeah mutant hate makes sense now. Humans have always bullied mutants because they weren't unified, Now mutants are in position to where they can bully the humans back and that has never happened before because they wanted the X-men to be underdog minority metaphor. In comic world were they aren't trying to push a hate and fear narrative people with Metagene aka X-gene aren't universal hated like we see DC comics(Heck most superpower beings have the metagene in DC). Narrative go can many directions depending on the creator.
    Bingo, spot on.

They are the superior lol. *shrug*
    Last edited by Stormultt Divine; 10-06-2019 at 07:42 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Granted, villains like Apocalypse and Magneto gave the humans more than enough reason, several times over, to fear and hate all mutants in the past...this without the actual threat of dominance through numbers and fully realised potential and superiority. I can't blame them...but at the same time, I don't feel sorry for them either.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I do not and will not ever feel anything for the humans at this point, same way they took the world by force and unruly force is the same way Mutants will.
    It's survival of the fittest at this point, they heard of Krakoa and went all "ORCHIS!"..
    May the best, win...right?!..hmph.

Both are fighting for survival, mutants almost went extinct and I'm supposed to feel sorry for humans?
    Ha.
    Last edited by Stormultt Divine; 10-06-2019 at 08:02 AM.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    One thing the interior art has done is make me go from ‘Hmmm Fallen Angels, maybe I will check it out when it comes to Marvel Unlimited’ to ’OMG that’s gorgeous, I need that now!’
    Fallen Angels was the book I was least interested in, but now I'm cautiously optimistic with new members and the preview.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    I do not and will not ever feel anything for the humans at this point, same way they took the world by force and unruly force is the same way Mutants will.
    It's survival of the fittest at this point, they heard of Krakoa and went all "ORCHIS!"..

Both are fighting for survival, mutants almost went extinct and I'm supposed to feel sorry for humans?
    Ha.
    No all humans are into Orchis, absolute majorite doesn't know about it

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post

Ha.
    Mutants are human with powers, i mean, i never fully understood the concept of humanity extinction.

Humanity is given birth to mutants, literally, is more like a natural process at this point, why should i feel threatened as a member of the human race?

Aliens, demons, robots. Those things can unify humanity but mutants?