Page 56 of 434 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    Dude is famous for messing with Jean's family, trying to kill them for years. It is already sick they were pairedon the first place.
    It suck to even think about them having a kid, that would make Jean look so stupid and show that Bishop doesn't have the less amount of guilt for his mess.
    How does that make her stupid? She was brainwashed, essentially mindraped by X-man. If she gets pregnant due to her mind being tampered, that shouldnt be a negative slight on her character. Its a form of sexual assault that I dont think Marvel is prepared to deal with. What Nate did was f--ed up and I dont think or at least hope they dont go there

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    Dude is famous for messing with Jean's family, trying to kill them for years. It is already sick they were pairedon the first place.
    It suck to even think about them having a kid, that would make Jean look so stupid and show that Bishop doesn't have the less amount of guilt for his mess.
    They haven't existed in this altered reality long enough for that to be that case, number 1. Number 2 see below.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    How does that make her stupid? She was brainwashed, essentially mindraped by X-man. If she gets pregnant due to her mind being tampered, that shouldnt be a negative slight on her character. Its a form of sexual assault that I dont think Marvel is prepared to deal with. What Nate did was f--ed up and I dont think or at least hope they dont go there
    This, plus again they haven't been away that long to suggest that she has a 5-7 yr old with Lucas. I don't think we've seen any indication that anything is carrying over from Age of X-Man...

Quote Originally Posted by Crossfist View Post
    Xavier's Maker fashion is so dope.
    I feel like that is what is going on with Scott and Reed...

Reed: Scott, Xavier's outfit...
    Scott: Is unique and never before seen.
    Reed: Except my evil AR wore something...
    Scott: Never heard of him, don't care. Xavier looks great. Build us some starships. Thanks buddy
    Last edited by Askani's Flame; 07-10-2019 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Finally something good.

HoX & Po10 discussion

TWO WEEKS UNTIL THE HICKMAN EMANCIPATION
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

The "Jean is gonna eat Broccalie" theory has been going for months already, y'all are late.

Tigh variant

Spectacular Member

Not always the biggest fan of Alan Davis, but this looks ok. Wish he'd included Morrison Jean in it as well, but you can't include every single possible costume. Though, I don't think he needed to include the Hellfire Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by tornshattered View Post
    Not always the biggest fan of Alan Davis, but this looks ok. Wish he'd included Morrison Jean in it as well, but you can't include every single possible costume. Though, I don't think he needed to include the Hellfire Jean.
    Yeah I thought that too. There's already Phoenix and Dark Phoenix... No need to include Black Queen too and make it 3 out of the same story. Though, maybe the idea is the big RED Jean looking at that era.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    The "Jean is gonna eat Broccalie" theory has been going for months already, y'all are late.
    I think she's going to go Chinese here. I mean, we know she likes her chicken, right? So she can go find Shocker, since he's a huge coward. For the soy sauce, she can go to Avengers Mountain and ask for them to milk some Celestial vomit. Then for the white rice, well, she's part of the X-Men. She's around white rice all the time. Add Broccallie and the meal is complete!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by tornshattered View Post
    Yeah that cover is dope, but I'd replace slave owner Jean with Morrison Jean in a heartbeat.

I think that Teen Jean should be on the cover

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I think that Teen Jean should be on the cover
    In all her short haired gloriousness. (Although isn't she technically on there?) Did, I mention that , I really liked her haircut?

I don't think we'll ever see big girl Jean sporting a cut that cool.

DESTINY plssssssss come back!