Page 70 of 434 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 6499
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Hmmm good point. I could see Hickman using Sebastian to make the HFC relevant again. Then again we also have Apocalypse and Sinister playing some type of role too.
    I guess I'm not sure what role Apocalypse is serving. Is he totally the bad guy? What's his point here?

Honestly, given the numbers of characters involved, Hickman better just leave it a shorter list or else this could bloat
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Anyone else notice that Hickman seems to really dig giant head gear with all black body suits? First the Maker and now Charles (I'm assuming).
    I'm still not sold that that isn't the Maker. I won't be sold until HoX ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I guess I'm not sure what role Apocalypse is serving. Is he totally the bad guy? What's his point here?

Honestly, given the numbers of characters involved, Hickman better just leave it a shorter list or else this could bloat

I'm still not sold that that isn't the Maker. I won't be sold until HoX ends.
    The Maker is in Venom so that might interfere with Cates’ plans if that’s the case.

Judge Dredd wears helmets, so it’s probably him too.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    The Maker is in Venom so that might interfere with Cates’ plans if that’s the case.
    He’s also in the new FF series.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

The Skottie Young variant confirms it's probably Xavier. Unless it's Legion.
    "Cable was right!"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    Because of what Molecule Man did to him, there are hundreds of versions of the Maker, all of them essentially acting as the same person. That's why we're getting him in so many places.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Because of what Molecule Man did to him, there are hundreds of versions of the Maker, all of them essentially acting as the same person. That's why we're getting him in so many places.
    In 616 there is only one, there is one in each universe.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    In 616 there is only one, there is one in each universe.
    Yeah, but the Maker in 616 has alreafy been killed before and replaced.

BANNED

wow and thats just for HoX

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

^ that's cute. I love the seal.

In terms of Apocalypse, I think he is a good addition because of the ideology he represents, which is distinct from other characters, since we will be looking at alternative approaches to Xavier's dream

Hickman always references his own work. One of the stories must be in the future. It might be 2060 like in SHIELD. He will probably talk about the Celestials creating the Xgene. this are from SHIELD TPB2:

IMG-2596.jpgIMG-2599.jpg

I wonder how this tweet plays a role.... Hickman hasnt always been friendly to the X-men, he usually kills them. I'm glad he is giving them some love!
    unnamed.jpg

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I know they're going for the opposite but...Having that many variants (will it be thus for all twelve issues?) just 'dilutes' and cheapens the product, to an extent, imo.
    Personally, I've never been a variant-shopper (I'm getting the standard covers, only) so I don't care at all but...this just seems excessive, even by 90's standards.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by marseve View Post
    I wonder how this tweet plays a role.... Hickman hasnt always been friendly to the X-men, he usually kills them. I'm glad he is giving them some love!
    unnamed.jpg
    To be fair, Hickman has basically killed everyone except for Loki and the Silver Surfer.