Page 304 of 434 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314354404 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 6499
    BANNED

So, no News yet?? Sigh i'm so bored.....

Breaking: It's still out tomorrow morning.

https://twitter.com/maliciousglee/st...92588022464514

*thinking emoji*

From this to seeing the HOX mutants involved in Incoming and MC1000 mentioning the X-Men "evolving", looks like we might be sticking around in Moira's 10th life. Which could also mean that Moira's 11th manifests in a much different way than previously established.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

*thinking emoji*

From this to seeing the HOX mutants involved in Incoming and MC1000 mentioning the X-Men "evolving", looks like we might be sticking around in Moira's 10th life. Which could also mean that Moira's 11th manifests in a much different way than previously established.
    Pretty sure it confirms it. Or it can at least put the speculation aside for a bit lol (there's a "I think this is not 616" comment almost every page).

BANNED

*thinking emoji*

Let the mental breakdowns begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Let the mental breakdowns begin.
    “X-Men are villains” crowd bouta go brazy

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Pretty sure it confirms it. Or it can at least put the speculation aside for a bit lol (there's a "I think this is not 616" comment almost every page).
    That would be nice.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    People will be saying that throughout Dawn of X. Nevermind it makes no sense that this isn't 616 when that's the characters we've been following for decades. yet they think Hickman is gonna come in & start focusing on and building a non-616 verse with AU characters. lol

Again, AT BEST, we'd be seeing a past life of Moira. But none of this was ever not 616. But that & a "Xavier is Maker" "theories" will keep popping up.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

*thinking emoji*

By the time Incoming! hits we'd only have two months of Dawn of X.

#$R%^&
    "Cable was right!"

I don’t think they would force Hickman to fully tie his stuff in yet. We might just get an Incoming: X-Men mini if the event even operates like that.

wait who thought that marvel cancelled a line and asked for $62 from readers and retailer confidence for a series primer that was not actually a series primer but an AU big-think

hype for more hickman event tie-ins that have nothing to do with the event and are just lying to you
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Isn’t Incoming just a one-shot where every writer dumps some plot into 5 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    wait who thought that marvel cancelled a line and asked for $62 from readers and retailer confidence for a series primer that was not actually a series primer but an AU big-think
    surprisingly SO many ppl. they just aren’t ready to accept Krakoa as our new god.

incomin' where every writer makes their sales pitch to readers but after every 20 pages al ewing spanks you on the bum for only liking him after he started writing hulk for goths
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Are we sure it is incoming she is referencing
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

BANNED

“It has to be an AU” is comic book brains being unable to process that they don’t like the direction of the story after a decade of “Hickman is a GOD of storytelling” so they have to come up with an explanation for this top 10 anime betrayal (even though predicting that it’s an AU for weeks on end is directly in conflict with the belief that Hickman is a GOD of unpredictability and subverting expecations).

Also, as Tycon mentioned, the people who think the X-Men are too villainous to function as main continuity protags.