Page 330 of 434 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333334340380430 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 6499

Interesting. This would also explain Destiny’s cryptic comment about her potentially gaining an 11th life, if she does everything right. Or something like that.

If Moira actually did die in this timeline, her 10th life, but her consciousness was resurrected into Charles’ body... well, wouldn’t that count as her cheating death and gaining an 11th life, but still in this timeline? I would think so.

Just a thought. And here’s another one: If she is resurrected in the current timeline, her 10th life; does her mutant power start over, giving her 9 more lives? Or is this it somehow? That would imply that there is some higher power, almost cosmic in nature, keeping count or something right? Because you’d think if she’s resurrected artificially that it just starts over from scratch. Makes my head hurt thinking about it...
    Last edited by Jackraow21; 09-23-2019 at 08:12 AM.

Powers and abilities

The mummudrai are usually forced to fight with the mind of their host over a body. However, given the vast potential in Xavier's genome coupled with the DNA manipulating aspects of a Mummudrai/Revenant, Cassandra Nova was able to build her own body from scratch, mimicking human traits as best she can. Cassandra Nova is able to access the full spectrum of latent mutant functions in Xavier's genome (she seemingly has the powers of Charles Xavier, the ones he could have and the ones he might receive as a result of latent mutation), granting herself vast psionic powers.[16] These powers include telepathy, telekinesis, and a bio-phasing ability. She was able to block the considerable telepathic abilities of Charles Xavier, create psionic armor, disintegrate the complete tissue of Wolverine's arm, and make her body completely intangible to an extent that even allowed her to withstand a direct blast from Cyclops.[17] She has all the powers of the "average" mummudrai as well, which are astral manipulation, mental possession and genetic alternation.[18] Her telepathic capabilities are so advanced that she was able to hide her possession of Charles Xavier's body over quite some time despite directly interacting with considerable telepaths like Jean Grey, Emma Frost, and the Stepford Cuckoos at the same time. Cassandra can also manipulate the DNA she has copied to act as a rapid healing factor or to mimic the voice and DNA of others.

Xavier shows to have telekinesis in house of x a power he shouldn’t have

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Xavier shows to have telekinesis in house of x a power he shouldn’t have
    Really? Where?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Really? Where?
    Powers of X #1, he telekinetically takes the thumb drive from Mystique.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Oh I assumed either it was tossed/lobbed to him....or Mags was using his magnetism to pass it

yeah and that’s not his power so that had to be a big clue

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Oh I assumed either it was tossed/lobbed to him....or Mags was using his magnetism to pass it
    Wouldn't that damage it?

But it still looked to me more like it was a toss.

Seriously, how does Magneto use credit cards?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

If proven true...I can't wait to read HiX-Man's reasoning behind HOW she becomes a part of this.
    Also, going by his love for the Morisson run...if it is Cassie Nova, she may not be as evil as depicted in the opening arc of EifE. In the Here Comes Tomorrow arc...she is one of the heroes...which means, something happened to make her switch sides...(What happened at the end of XMR perhaps? If we are tying things together).
    It could be Good Cassie pretending to be Xavier.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    IIRC Raven doesn't appear to throw it and Xavier's hand is outstretched like he's pulling it to him.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It could be Good Cassie pretending to be Xavier.
    It wouldn't surprise me if she's involved SOMEHOW after PoX #4. Remember, Charles was wearing her iconic look 1:1.

Extraordinary Member

I still think it's probably Moira. It just makes more sense tonme from a narrative point as well as the emotion Xavier bas shown. This person has an emotional connection to the X-Men.

And Moira teamed up with Magneto and Apocalypse, she has an emotional connection to them.

In b4 Cassandra Nova IS Moira.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

If I had to lean one way (and I'm not really advocating for one or the other, as I think it's a much better story, character-wise, if it was just Xavier, planning and making these decisions) it would be Moira....she is yet to appear...and going by the cover and solicit for PoX o6 she is a huge catalyst for how things come to a head.

In b4 Cassandra Nova IS Moira.
    Explain???? B4?