Page 156 of 434 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 6499
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    M is in the most important and the biggest X book of 2019. It is huuuge. And she probably will be later on X-Men flagship. Wouldn`t worry about her because she is Hickman`s favorite.
    Sure, she's set to appear in X-Men, along with over 50 other characters. So I am not expecting to see her too soon or often given the size of the cast -compared to the team books where everyone in the cast is liable to get good attention. Provided the writers are professional and not writing solos in disguise. But given the huge X-Men cast, I expect to see the Summers and lots of Wolverine, which I'm content to skip. lol

Otherwise, I am hoping Wave II is better for me, but even that won't be known until October at the earliest since WII doesn't start until 2020. All I need is one good good with a fav. and I am good. But that hasn't happened since Bunncanny & Duggan Uncanny...
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-23-2019 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Sure, she's set to appear in X-Men, along with over 50 other characters. So I am not expecting to see her too soon or often given the size of the cast -compared to the team books where everyone in the cast is liable to get good attention. Provided the writers are professional and not writing solos in disguise. But given the huge X-Men cast, I expect to see the Summers and lots of Wolverine, which I'm content to skip. lol

Otherwise, I am hoping Wave II is better for me, but even that won't be known until October at the earliest since WII doesn't start until 2020. All I need is one good good with a fav. and I am good. But that hasn't happened since Bunncanny & Duggan Uncanny...
    I understand you. I thibk HOX POX will show what to expect for her later.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

I understand you. I thibk HOX POX will show what to expect for her later.
    Yeah. Still looking forward to HOX / POX. It has a couple of favs, but is hyping a totally knew status quo which will probably explain the new teams, the name changes, etc.

But nothing in Wave I has caught my attention. Which I am cool with. When you don't have many favorite characters, you have to deal with the fact that 9/10 times you won't get much. It's always been the case with me in most media. I have 1 or a couple of favs that I read / watch for and when they're not around, I'm not too invested. X-Men isn't the first and it won't be the last lol

I’m inclined to feel patient for Monet to appear in Dawn of X. Hickman has been unequivocal in his love for Gen X and Monet. Her absence could indicate a bigger role like what has been hinted at for Kurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Yeah. Still looking forward to HOX / POX. It has a couple of favs, but is hyping a totally knew status quo which will probably explain the new teams, the name changes, etc.

But nothing in Wave I has caught my attention. Which I am cool with. When you don't have many favorite characters, you have to deal with the fact that 9/10 times you won't get much. It's always been the case with me in most media. I have 1 or a couple of favs that I read / watch for and when they're not around, I'm not too invested. X-Men isn't the first and it won't be the last lol
    Most fans do the same. Me too. But nowadays it is much easier for me to enjoy books without my fave characters. I don`t care about any characters in Cates Guradians but I love that book. Story is just great. I hope I will like books without my fave characters from wave 1 as much as new Guardians.

Let's Talk Chip Zdarsky
    @zdarsky

**** me house of x #2 is even better than #1 **** right off hickman and larraz

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Someone tell Chip to take it easy.
    "Cable was right!"

Most fans do the same. Me too. But nowadays it is much easier for me to enjoy books without my fave characters. I don`t care about any characters in Cates Guradians but I love that book. Story is just great. I hope I will like books without my fave characters from wave 1 as much as new Guardians.
    I'm not big on Hulk, but Immoeral Hulk is so good

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I'm not big on Hulk, but Immoeral Hulk is so good

Immoral Hulk sounds like a book I'd want to read.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Well, the current Hulk is also VERY immoral, so...

Astonishing Member

Let's Talk Chip Zdarsky
    @zdarsky

**** me house of x #2 is even better than #1 **** right off hickman and larraz
    UGH why are they teasing us weeks away like this

Dennis “Hopeless” Hallum
    ‏Verified account @HopelessDent

Whoa. House of X #2 is THAT good. Y'all are in for a treat.

BANNED

I almost want to skip House of X #1 which will be all setup and get straight to #2, Hickman said House of X #2 and 5 are going to be the juicy ones right?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    I almost want to skip House of X #1 which will be all setup and get straight to #2, Hickman said House of X #2 and 5 are going to be the juicy ones right?
    Blaspemy! Setup is half the fun!

Fantastic Member

Is anyone's LCS doing the midnight release party tonight? I'm very much looking forward to getting that Ramos variant.

However the owner told me that Marvel screwed up with the seed packets and everyone who shows up tonight is getting put on a list for when they come in.

Anyone else?