Page 157 of 434 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 6499

This is from Reddit so take it with a grain of salt

spoilers:
    I wasn't given the issue by anyone official like that. I'm not going to spoil it and I think some people might be pissed because it does put the x men in a position they havent been in before outside of maybe alternate realities or due to the Phoenix five. There will be a lot of people that look at the x men as villains or at least assholes from reading this first issue.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post

spoilers:
    I wasn't given the issue by anyone official like that. I'm not going to spoil it and I think some people might be pissed because it does put the x men in a position they havent been in before outside of maybe alternate realities or due to the Phoenix five. There will be a lot of people that look at the x men as villains or at least assholes from reading this first issue.
    end of spoilers
    Wow, no specifics as to what they do. Maybe it’s like House of M-ish.

Fantastic Member

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    X-men being looked at as the bad guys isn't anything new for the most part.

https://twitter.com/JHickman/status/1153729926102732800

"I’ll be mostly radio silent from here on out (how gross was all that PR? I have the hives)..."

poor guy
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    I mean is this actually news...from what we already know going into the books humans have found a new way to eliminate mutants and the fact that X gives this huge speech addressing humans. Unless something else entirely happens which pisses off the entirety of the MU
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Less than 12(?) hours. maybe leaks by midnight.

Oh my fucking god.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post

Oh my fucking god.
    It is time to hide under rock.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Oh my fucking god.
    I was thinking we may get some spoilers or reviews very early tomorrow, possible before 7am.

I remember hearing something about a HOX midnight party or something.

Given the hype, I assume there's gonna be MANY people who will read at midnight as soon as they can get their copy.

Sadly I only have 1 comic shop near me, and it doesn't open until noon ever afternoon. Except Saturdays when it opens at 10:00.

So I will have been checking for spoilers before then. lol

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I was thinking we may get some spoilers or reviews very early tomorrow, possible before 7am.

Given the hype, I assume there's gonna be MANY people who will read at midnight as soon as they can get their copy.

Sadly I only have 1 comic shop near me, and it doesn't open until noon ever afternoon. Except Saturdays when it opens at 10:00.

Yeah i just moved and it opens at ONE IN THE AFTERNOON. What's that about?

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post

I saw someone at Reddit who claimed he got an early issue for review. He said he'd post his review at 12 a.m.. Can't remember the time zone.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Oh my fucking god.
    I'm so nervous, this could be great or atrocious (but great)

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    About as expected. Turning a franchise and its following around is hard especially given the hole they dug for themselves.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by four4elements View Post
    Yeah i just moved and it opens at ONE IN THE AFTERNOON. What's that about?
    Ya got me. It's annoying as Hell, I will say.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    I saw someone at Reddit who claimed he got an early issue for review. He said he'd post his review at 12 a.m.. Can't remember the time zone.
    I hope it's EST, because if it is, then I'll get to check it out at 11:00 tonight, lol

No telling what to expect, but the sooner it gets here, the better. And if anyone dislikes the issue, we got more coming.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-23-2019 at 01:18 PM.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    You cannot improve the world for the better without challenging the status quo.
    end of spoilers

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

wait, so what time do these digital versions show up on Wed on the marvel site? I strictly have physical copies.