Page 347 of 434 FirstFirst ... 247297337343344345346347348349350351357397 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 6499
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    That death was already undone, though. Uriel and Eimin died when their space station crashed.
    Yeah, but that was so uneventful that I'm choosing to count the death by the hands of Thor

Maxime and Manon should reveal that they're actually the Apocalypse twins from a different timeline

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Maxime and Manon should reveal that they're actually the Apocalypse twins from a different timeline
    They're from the reality where Gambit was Apocalypse's chosen death and Rogue was his Famine Bride.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    RIP Jet Black and Apocalypse Twins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    only the pooky twins deserve to ever come back again because they're really sexy
    The twins need to come back and chill with dad on an island vacation. Logan and Warren volunteered to pick them up.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    They're from the reality where Gambit was Apocalypse's chosen death and Rogue was his Famine Bride.
    I hate that I kinda like that

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I'm curious how Krakoa will work when Cypher is in outer space in New Mutants. Will they use a space Skype to translate things for them?
    From the preview art of New Mutants, it looks like Doug is approaching/recruiting Mondo while he is merging with Krakoa. I was thinking that maybe Mondo will act as a walking Krakoa gateway.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Which mobile armour is this?
    From the "Gundam 0083" OVAs, this is the Gundam Development Project Unit 3, aka RX-78 Gundam GP-03, made up of the mobile suit itself (GP-03S Stamen) and its weapons support platform Armed Based Orchis, with the combined package being the GP-03D Dendrobium.

The designers at Anaheim Electronics were big into botany terms.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    The twins need to come back and chill with dad on an island vacation. Logan and Warren volunteered to pick them up.
    Does Warren even know about the twins?

It's a bit surprising if the Omega Clan is back but the Apocalypse twins aren't

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post

Apocalypse probably doesn't want the competition. Plus, the twins will probably show up...eventually.

Comic Geek in General

Some thoughts

So, when did Xavier reveal to the X-Men he was really back? I theorize it was probably around the Teams return (not right when they reunited with Cyclops’ ragtag team, probably not long after)

Do we know if Doug was part of the fracas with Nate Grey? I know he appeared on a panel, but as far as I know he played no significant role in either that or the teams Pocket Universe , leaving me to believe that Doug was on Krakoa for a while.....

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post

I don’t think Warren does know. That was more me making a joke lol
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

I can’t even keep track of whether Warren had gotten his mind back before all this Krakoa stuff. Suppose it might not matter. Unless Xavier accidentally overrode old backups of Warren with the blank slate New Angel persona.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I can’t even keep track of whether Warren had gotten his mind back before all this Krakoa stuff. Suppose it might not matter. Unless Xavier accidentally overrode old backups of Warren with the blank slate New Angel persona.
    He got control in Buncanny. But Soule didn't read it and obviously only had a general idea about the characters he was writing lol so he had Xavier "heal" him again from the Archangel persona (in the sense that he could switch forms but keep control as Warren). So at the start of Hox he was supposedly normal Warren but with Archangel powers.

Control is one thing, memories are another. But it sounds like, yeah, he’d gotten both.