Page 434 of 434 FirstFirst ... 334384424430431432433434
Results 6,496 to 6,499 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Honestly I think it's more than that now. The Five originally had the limit of resurrecting 1000 mutants a week but the data pages have noted the the more they use their powers the more mutants they're able to bring back. If we take that original number and add it to the 6 month period that's 24000 mutants brought back by the time HoX starts and thats not counting the mutants who accepted Xavier's offer to join Krakoa.

Mind you about 200 mutants are being resurrected daily.
    Add Mimic and Synch having been mentioned as another way to boost them and bang everyone's back

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    Sure, Sisnister is palyin ball atm so there is no need to rock the boat. However we know he betrays Moira in a prior life (If i recall correctly) The only thing they should be doing atm is their own dna backup. When they get dna to resurrect a mutant a copy should be made then and there.
    if they are smart, they are. Its definitely not a smart move to take a preemptive strike against Sinister. I can see Jean and Kurt being opposed to assassinating him and if that were to happen, then all gloves are off. The more unethical mutants like Mystique, Shaw and Exodus would have zero reason to trust Xavier and play ball bc it could easily happen to them. At that point the Council members will likely be fighting amongst themselves for their own survival

Besides, I dont think Sinister can be completely killed. He's been killed before but he's created safeguards so that he can be brought back and if anything were to happen to him, he's gonna be out for revenge. I think they took a big leap even trusting him bc I wouldnt be surprised if the DNA he's given them is corrupted and all the mutants being brought back are at risk to die or be under his control

Incredible Member

Currently re-reading HoX/PoX and it mentions that Krakoa fell 30 years after the first generation Chimera (following Sinisters betrayal).

As the Chimera's etcetera existed in Moira's 9th life, is it safe to assume this fall was restricted to that life?

(Disclaimer: still reading it and this question may actually be answered later on. Can't remember...)
    Last edited by Mr. White; 05-14-2020 at 04:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MIMIC616 View Post
    I hope Mimic can be resurrected, even if he has be turned into a full mutant to join the team.
    Fingers crossed