Page 268 of 434 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269270271272278318368 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 6499

Last edited by xSonOfTheAtomx; 08-24-2019 at 06:53 AM.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Adam Gorham Moira Commission cover for the HOX Blank

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That's absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

BANNED

That is a lovely cover.

As for Rahne: Having issues accepting Ric due to her background is one thing. Passing off her baby as his, joining a black ops killsquad for no good reason whatsoever (which is all editorial and unrelated to this), birthing some sort of evil wolf child and having her entire world reduced to bigotry, motherhood and endless angst and tragedy is a much bigger shitshow.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    That is a lovely cover.

As for Rahne: Having issues accepting Ric due to her background is one thing. Passing off her baby as his, joining a black ops killsquad for no good reason whatsoever (which is all editorial and unrelated to this), birthing some sort of evil wolf child and having her entire world reduced to bigotry, motherhood and endless angst and tragedy is a much bigger shitshow.
    There's good reason many don't care for his X-Factor run. HIs take on character could be seen as unflattering by many.

Then Madrox being his golden boy, I guess to live out his own fantasies when Madrox sleeps with every girl on the team. Shagged Monet & Siryn the same night, then waited for little girl Layla to come back an adult and instantly shagged her too.

Then Siryn gets pregnant by a Madrox clone, has his baby, only for Prime Madrox to absorb it as soon as he touches it. Leading her to a despair fest where PAD ruins Deadpool x Siryn by having her ONS him and cruelly reject him the following morning without any remorse. And she was left unusable.

Monet went from a preppy rich girl to, as yogaflame perfectly called it, a meaner version of Kim Kardashian. Then the scene where PAD has her in therapy, and she reveals that life sucks and the only thing that made her happy was Madrox's dick. lol Nice move PAD (not). And the other guys she was attached too (Darwin + Guido) were too derpy, imo. And their feelings were suspect.

Honestly, for Siryn, Rahne, Monet, possible Guido & Darwin, PAD wasn't kind to any of them.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-23-2019 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I mean, it's a variant cover. It's provocative and well-drawn, it's not meant to be a deep moral statement.
    It's not an official cover.

https://twitter.com/CAlexanderDraws/...25502691287046

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    We do know that, at least in Marauders (maybe Fallen Angels too?), they will have to fight Orchis-like enemies and rescue mutants.
    I don’t place much stock in solicitations for periods of change like this. They don’t always tell the truth.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    I don’t place much stock in solicitations for periods of change like this. They don’t always tell the truth.
    That isn't from the solicitations that comes from the preview pages of X-Men #1 and Marauders #1.

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    thank the goddess it's not official. It completely ignores the context of that story and the impact it had on Emma. The genocide of Genosha is one of the reasons Emma is so obsessively protective of her students.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    There's good reason many don't care for his X-Factor run. HIs take on character could be seen as unflattering by many.

Then Madrox being his golden boy, I guess to live out his own fantasies when Madrox sleeps with every girl on the team. Shagged Monet & Siryn the same night, then waited for little girl Layla to come back an adult and instantly shagged her too.

Then Siryn gets pregnant by a Madrox clone, has his baby, only for Prime Madrox to absorb it as soon as he touches it. Leading her to a despair fest where PAD ruins Deadpool x Siryn by having her ONS him and cruelly reject him the following morning without any remorse. And she was left unusable.

Monet went from a preppy rich girl to, as yogaflame perfectly called it, a meaner version of Kim Kardashian. Then the scene where PAD has her in therapy, and she reveals that life sucks and the only thing that made her happy was Madrox's dick. lol Nice move PAD (not). And the other guys she was attached too (Darwin + Guido) were too derpy, imo. And their feelings were suspect.

Honestly, for Siryn, Rahne, Monet, possible Guido & Darwin, PAD wasn't kind to any of them.
    Holy Crap!! that is a giant yikes...
    Male writers do this quite often, wonder when people will ask you a proof for this.

Why Monet is sleeping with guys out of marriage and not islamic if she follow islam? what a epic fail

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Holy Crap!! that is a giant yikes...
    Male writers do this quite often, wonder when people will ask you a proof for this.

Why Monet is sleeping with guys out of marriage and not islamic if she follow islam? what a epic fail
    To be fair, even irl plenty of Christians chose to ignore that part about no premarital sex. lol So for many people who may believe in a religion, they don't follow it to the letter when it becomes inconvenient.

So many fans defend Monet in that regard that not all Muslims cover up, nor do they wait for marriage to have sex. And you really can't argue with that. Siryn is Catholic, but has premarital relations. Nightcrawler is Catholic, but has premarital relations. Rahne is religious, but has a son out of wedlock. So Monet isn't much different than them, but it was still random & unneeded to make her Muslim when she's never shown to be religious before, and seems the type who would scoff at such beliefs.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-23-2019 at 04:02 PM.

To be fair, even irl plenty of Christians believe in God, but chose to ignore that part about no premarital sex. lol So for many people who may believe in a religion, they don't follow it to the letter when it becomes inconvenient.

So many fans defend Monet in that regard that not all Muslims cover up, nor do they wait for marriage to have sex. And you really can't argue with that. Siryn is Catholic, but has premarital relations. Nightcrawler is Catholic, but has premarital relations. Rhane is religious, but has a son out of wedlock.
    I understand that cover up is not always obrigatory depending on the religious type more tolerant or not. Now eating pork and sleeping out of marriage is more complicated. I really don't know many that follows the religion to know.

yeah many christian on comics are like that, sex before the marriage. I guess it also says about the lack of skill of comics to not do romantic sexual relationships and also not wanting to do marriages. How they gonna wait until marriage if they never going to marry?

I understand that cover up is not always obrigatory depending on the religious type more tolerant or not. Now eating pork and sleeping out of marriage is more complicated. I really don't know many that follows the religion to know.

yeah many christian on comics are like that, sex before the marriage. I guess it also says about the lack of skill of comics to not do romantic sexual relationships and also not wanting to do marriages. How they gonna wait until marriage if they never going to marry?
    Huh.

I never actually thought of it that way. The reason they show people who should be opposed to pre-marital sex for whatever religious reason still doing that is because no one ever gets married and marriages never last.

That explains a lot, actually. That makes total sense.

Lol true on the latter part. Very few characters would've ever had sex if they waited for marriage, since Marvel is dead-set against it. With exceptions like Reed x Sue + Luke x Jessica. I think those are the only long term marriages Marvel hasn't screwed (yet).

Technically Deadpool x Shiklah are still married, but they're not together so it hardly counts. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-23-2019 at 04:18 PM.

Lol true on the latter part. Very few characters would've ever had sex if they waited for marriage, since Marvel is dead-set against it. With exceptions like Reed x Sue + Luke x Jessica. I think those are the only long term marriages Marvel hasn't screwed (yet).
    Yeah marvel doesn't want to put work on marriages, so why get characters married then.