Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
I like the internal art for Emma, it makes her look like she is in her mid to late 20's and she has that flirty but aloof look about her that you expect from Emma. I like that appearance that she is secretly amused by the people who are talking to her angrily. Some of the covers have been over sexualizing her, but some are just making her look like a normal person dressed in a fashionable but sexy business suit.

I can't stand that cover that makes her look like Eve while the Genoshan children die around her. What a horrible cover. That was the most tragic moment of Emma's life and if they were going to show anything they should have shown her trying to shield the children with her own body but failing because the explosion and fires are too intense. Making her look sexy and eating an apple while a bunch of children die around her is stupid. I remember in New X-Men when Jean and the others found Emma and how devastated she was by what happened and how intensely grief stricken she was when she couldn't save the children in her classroom.
Source for this cover? Dont recall.