Page 411 of 434 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Not my words. That was Charles Soule.
    Yeah you're claiming he's more extreme....
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Yeah you're claiming he's more extreme....
    What?

It's not questionable that MMX (Mags, Moira, Xavier) are doing far more extreme things than Utopia Cyclops did.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    anti-HiX-Men crowd is actually more oppressed than the gamers.
    No matter the timeline, gamers never rise up.

RIP, gamers.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    No matter the timeline, gamers never rise up.

RIP, gamers.
    even fortnite's pulling a SECRET WARS

we lose

WE ALWAYS LOSE
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Why did Hickman do it as two series?

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    it was just for the artists
    that's literally it
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

More work for artists, indeed. And more comics to buy as a result. Isn't that how it always works now?
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    Pox set the overall stakes, Hox told the general story.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    "Marvel vs. X-Men"
    Ah, like the old days.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    What?

It's not questionable that MMX (Mags, Moira, Xavier) are doing far more extreme things than Utopia Cyclops did.
    Why are Mags, Moira and Xavier singled out here. EVERYONE has given up on the dream at this point in time. Cyclops, Kitty, Jean, Storm, Wolverine, all of them. Everyone is manipulated by someone, but no one is outright mindcontrolled. They all have acknowledge the fact that they didn't feel that strongly that peaceful coexistence between humans and mutants is that important after all at the end of this. Even though Krakoa doesn't change the fact that new mutants are being born to human parents every day, making segregation cruel and unusual.
    Last edited by DurararaFTW; 10-14-2019 at 12:26 AM.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

I’m considering having a reread soon but actually each series separate. I’m not too sure I would like PoX as a stand-alone. All the main “now” stuff happened in HoX.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Even though Krakoa doesn't change the fact that new mutants are being born to human parents every day, making segregation cruel and unusual.
    There is also the opposite. One of Krakoa's laws commands its mutant citizens to make like rabbits to produce more mutants. But if mutant babies are randomly born to human parents, what if HUMAN babies are randomly born to Krakoan mutant citizens? What are the chances that the "Kill no man" law applies only to humans outside Krakoa, but humans born to Krakoans arc considered to have committed high treason for not being born mutant? Do they get fed to Krakoa like Creed or ceremonially.....? Or if they are diagnosed as human while still in utero then they get aborted?
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

They all have acknowledge the fact that they didn't feel that strongly that peaceful coexistence between humans and mutants is that important after all at the end of this.
    A lot of posters seem to have space issues. How are they not peacefully coexisting? They're not attacking the humans are they? Do you consider your neighbors potential hostiles... How close should the mutants+humans be in order of the "dream" to be alive? Same Country? State? Damn...how about Same house? The same Organ?
    Even though Krakoa doesn't change the fact that new mutants are being born to human parents every day, making segregation cruel and unusual.
    What does mutant births gotta do with KraKoa "segregating" themselves
    Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    There is also the opposite. One of Krakoa's laws commands its mutant citizens to make like rabbits to produce more mutants. But if mutant babies are randomly born to human parents, what if HUMAN babies are randomly born to Krakoan mutant citizens? What are the chances that the "Kill no man" law applies only to humans outside Krakoa, but humans born to Krakoans arc considered to have committed high treason for not being born mutant? Do they get fed to Krakoa like Creed or ceremonially.....? Or if they are diagnosed as human while still in utero then they get aborted?
    I meeeeean you gotta admit thats Is kiiiiiiiinda an odd logic leap.....from a law that say s "Kill No Man" "Be Bountiful" to Killing human babies.
    1. Preeeeety they were talking bringing back their lost teammates
    2. Theres not a lotta mutants being born anyway....I mean how many lil kids have the Xmen had over 60 years? Cable? Angle and Beaks birdlings?
    3. I think theres been like ONE...ONE case of 2 mutants having a human kid
    soooooooooo
    I think the abortion clinics should wait on breaking ground lol
    Last edited by BroHomo; 10-14-2019 at 12:51 AM.
    GrindrStone(D)

A lot of posters seem to have space issues. How are they not peacefully coexisting? They're not attacking the humans are they? Do you consider your neighbors potential hostiles... How close should the mutants+humans be in order of the "dream" to be alive? Same Country? State? Damn...how about Same house? The same Organ?
    Thank you.

They don't have to be all buddy-buddy to peacefully coexist. Just don't **** on each other lawn and everybody lives.

In light of recent events and just general mutant-human relations throughout MU history, I think they're well beyond
    the possibly of kissess, hugs and hakuna matata.

You generally want families to live together yes, we haven't evolved to the point that this is an alien concept just yet. But young mutants need a safe place to learn how to control their powers. This used to be a function the X-Men served. Krakoa however is clearly meant as a permanent residence for all mutants and sacrifices on the "safe" part of the original concept in order to make that happen. Mutant world-threatening villains are not just welcome, but were actively sought out to be part of it's governing structure. Even a non-mutant villain like Mr Sinister is given a place of authority just for having the scientific know-how to give himself an x-gene through unsavory means. Mutant/human shared households will continue to occur naturally and the X-Men used to fight against the sentiment that this is something to be discouraged, the X-franchise has been fairly consistent in portraying the violence the kind of thinking leads to. Krakoa sends a different message to the world. Cyclops' Utopia and Storm leading mutantkind to Limbo was a way of dealing with a specific situation. This is posed as the new way of doing in general, permanently. I know it won't be. But Cyclops and all the other X-Men that have believed in the dream even more Xavier himself before now do not. Yet they are onboard, one and all.