Page 106 of 434 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 6499
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Goodbye to Deadpool as an X-Man. lol Not the biggest loss as he was more disconnected anyhow.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Power of Ten is a play on a movie about constantly expanding
    I had linked to a page about that movie a while ago. Now, is he just using that title because of the topic of the movie, or will it have a double meaning? Personally I still doubt it has anything to do with people swapping powers or there being 10 people with powers or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    I hadn't seen it before, but the top left panels reminds me of all those news officials that came to the mansion in NXM. It looks like Magneto's got an announcement to make to the public and it's their first time on the island.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    stuff from new hickman interview:
    • House of X....well yeah it means House of Xavier
    • Power of Ten is a play on a movie about constantly expanding
    • NOT an alternate universe story
    • Jonathan Hickman's first job was as a janitor
    • About 92 X-Men show up (start counting CBR)
    • About 91 villains show up
    • Considers Xavier a pragmatic hero
    • Considers Magneto a villain but does things he "has to do"
    • Believes non-mutants shouldn't be able to join the X-Men (thank god. bye Ink)
    • Plants all die
    Thanks for summary.

Just curious how everyone is going about tomorrow's spoiler dump? I personally want to enjoy the next 12 weeks and worry that (like always) they're going to basically show us how everything ends with the six new titles. BUT... MUST... HAVE... SPOILERS!!!! It seems pretty unavoidable, esp if you want to discuss things online like here. Even if you avoid the spoilers it's just a matter of time before someone says on a forum "yeah but in the new Colossus solo book cover he's wearing the mask Kitty gave him to commemorate Jean's sacrifice."

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    Just curious how everyone is going about tomorrow's spoiler dump? I personally want to enjoy the next 12 weeks and worry that (like always) they're going to basically show us how everything ends with the six new titles. BUT... MUST... HAVE... SPOILERS!!!! It seems pretty unavoidable, esp if you want to discuss things online like here. Even if you avoid the spoilers it's just a matter of time before someone says on a forum "yeah but in the new Colossus solo book cover he's wearing the mask Kitty gave him to commemorate Jean's sacrifice."
    Sadly I have close to a 10 hour work shift that day. So work is where i'll be during the NBT panel. But I like spoilers, so I always want them & as soon as a leave, i'll be checking here for all the info. Even before I see movies in theaters, I like to watch spoiler reviews so I know what to expect in excitement or not bother to see, like Toy Story 4. lol

For people who trade wait or prefer them, you can get the 300 page hardcover trade by the end of the year, December 24th. It's on sale for preorder right now on Amazon for a cheaper price:

https://www.amazon.com/House-X-Jonat...s=books&sr=1-1

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    Marvel will probably have double page foldouts in every book anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Well I want Psylocke leading an Excalibur team with Meggan and Brian. With some of the M.I. squad or S.T.R.I.K.E members. Get her ready for a MCU intro.

But that's just wishful thinking.
    I love this comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    The guy with the glasses reminds me of Quentin.

Spectacular Member

The omnibus for this run in 6 years is gonna be nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Crossfist View Post
    The omnibus for this run in 6 years is gonna be nuts
    You mean the 2 of them, right? No way it will fit in only 1 omnibus.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'll do what I always do.
    Read the release, come here to express my interest (or lack thereof...I'm certain I won't be interested in EVERY book they release) converse with those who make sensible posts and...completely ignore (there is a button) the Negative-Nancies and the crazy speculators with their crazy-inane speculations.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    LOL I look forward to the forum's comprehensive list!
    Because I'm a sicko, I pulled the list of the wikia and trimmed off all the non-mutants (depowered still count), dead before Rosencany/AoXM, villains, and the copies:

X, Anole, Archangel, Ariel, Armor, Aurora, Banshee, Beak, Beast, Bishop, Blindfold, Bling!, Blink, Boom-Boom, Box, Cable, Cannonball, Cecilia Reyes, Chamber, Cipher, Colossus, Crosta, Cyclops, Cypher, Danger, Darwin, Dazzler, Doctor Nemesis, Domino, Doop, Dust, Elixir, Ernst, EVA, Eye Boy, Face, Firestar, Forge, Forget-Me-Not, Frenzy, Emma Frost, Gambit, Genesis, Gentle, Glob Herman, Goldballs, Graymalkin, Havok, Hellion, Hijack, Hindsight, Honey Badger, Hope Summers, Husk, Iceman, Indra, Jean Grey, Jubilee, Karma, Kid Omega, Krakoa, Legion, Loa, Logan, M, Maggott, Magik, Magneto, Magma, Marrow, Match, Mercury, Mirage, Morph, M-Twins, Multiple Man, Nature Girl, Nightcrawler, No-Girl, Northstar, Oya, Penance, Pixie, Polaris, Prestige, Primal, Prodigy, Kitty Pryde, Pyro, Psylocke, Revanche, Rockslide, Rogue, Sage, Scorpion Boy, Shark Girl, Skids, Spit Girl, Sprite, Stacy X, Stepford Cuckoos, Storm, Sunfire, Sunspot, Surge, Tempus, Thunderbird, Trance, Transonic, Triage, Velocidad, Warlock, Warpath, Wiz Kid, Wolfsbane, Wolverine, X-23, Zach, Zero, Ziggy Karst

Kavita and Omega Sentinel aren't on there but I'm sure they’ll appear. So, that's about 130......who's not making the cut?
    Last edited by Tycon; 07-19-2019 at 01:07 PM.