Page 147 of 434 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Hmmmm.... I see a lot of new X-men here, but where the heck is dust?
    Avengers-land

Also I just noticed Monet is being called "Penance" again. Guess it's really her new codename?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It can be like Stark and Rogers in the MCU, Stark pays for everything and makes them cooler with his technology but Rogers is the leader.
    Stark picks some members, Rogers pick some members

I thought you were talking about hickman avengers, never mind

So...

No Dust, No Magma, No Eye Boy, No Nature Girl, No Ziggy Karst, No Scorpion Boy!

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    Majority of these books won't last very long. Seems like they are releasing them in waves to see what works and what doesn't.
    What seems strange is that Marauders would probably sell well with a X-men title in it, and I'm not sure without it.

But yeah, Fallen Angels seems DoA.

Appearing in Champions.

X-Men:

So...rotating cast and driving the main narrative of Hickman's run forward, I assume? So I guess if Avengers and New Avengers were one book instead of two?

I'm curious how it will correlate with the other series. Like periodically check in with major plot points, or something?

Is there an official X-Men team now or is it now "everyone's an X-Man?"

Marauaders:

I'm not even sure what this is meant to be about. Their pirates? Like, old-school pirates or modern day pirates? And as good guys with Emma's backing? Just not really sure where they're going with it.

Yay! Kitty is finally back to one of her best looks. Thank goodness. Although it's weird that she's trying to go by "Kate" now. Good luck with that sticking.

The roster looks pretty fun and dynamic, with plenty of powerful personalities and characters to keep things interesting. I mean, Kitty, Emma, and Storm? With Bobby in the middle? That's just asking for juicy banter and interactions.

Excalibur:

Betsy as Captain Britain is cool, though I doubt it'll stick. I wonder what happened to Brian though.

I'm glad Rogue and Gambit are on the same team. Rogue still rocks her 90's costume.

Rictor looks really generic on that cover. On the plus side, Jubilee looks great!

Apocalypse? Okay...

X-Force:

Probably the most random roster for me, if only because only three of these characters actually seem appropriate for an X-Force team. But it sounds like they're changing up what X-Force does to where it's not a kill squad but more of a special ops team, which I guess explains why more traditional X-Men like Jean and Hank are on it when they normally would want nothing to do with X-Force.

Quire is Quire. What's there to say...

I was fine with Jean wearing that Marvel Girl outfit on some of the preview pages but it looks totally out-of-place on that cover and for this book. They should've stuck with the Red costume.

Fallen Angels:

Spinning Kwannon as Psylocke is as likely to stick as Betsy as Captain Britain. And she's even wearing the ninja leotard, if anyone thought that was going to die.

How long are they going to stick with Kid Cable?

I feel like Laura is the one who's going to carry this book, ultimately.

New Mutants:

This is probably the roster that actually makes the most sense to be honest. It's mostly the classic team plus some Generation X members.

Sam's absence sounds like it's going to be a plot point.

Also sounds like it will be majorly plot relevant if Hickman is overseeing the first few issues.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Solicits say nothing baout who picks them, I guess who fund the team picks the members
    That's not how it works.

I’m depressed about some of the omissions.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    X-Men:

So...rotating cast and driving the main narrative of Hickman's run forward, I assume? So I guess if Avengers and New Avengers were one book instead of two?

I'm curious how it will correlate with the other series. Like periodically check in with major plot points, or something?

Is there an official X-Men team now or is it now "everyone's an X-Man?"

Marauaders:

I'm not even sure what this is meant to be about. Their pirates? Like, old-school pirates or modern day pirates? And as good guys with Emma's backing? Just not really sure where they're going with it.

Yay! Kitty is finally back to one of her best looks. Thank goodness. Although it's weird that she's trying to go by "Kate" now. Good luck with that sticking.

The roster looks pretty fun and dynamic, with plenty of powerful personalities and characters to keep things interesting. I mean, Kitty, Emma, and Storm? With Bobby in the middle? That's just asking for juicy banter and interactions.

Excalibur:

Betsy as Captain Britain is cool, though I doubt it'll stick. I wonder what happened to Brian though.

I'm glad Rogue and Gambit are on the same team. Rogue still rocks her 90's costume.

Rictor looks really generic on that cover. On the plus side, Jubilee looks great!

Apocalypse? Okay...

X-Force:

Probably the most random roster for me, if only because only three of these characters actually seem appropriate for an X-Force team. But it sounds like they're changing up what X-Force does to where it's not a kill squad but more of a special ops team, which I guess explains why more traditional X-Men like Jean and Hank are on it when they normally would want nothing to do with X-Force.

Quire is Quire. What's there to say...

I was fine with Jean wearing that Marvel Girl outfit on some of the preview pages but it looks totally out-of-place on that cover and for this book. They should've stuck with the Red costume.

Fallen Angels:

Spinning Kwannon as Psylocke is as likely to stick as Betsy as Captain Britain. And she's even wearing the ninja leotard, if anyone thought that was going to die.

How long are they going to stick with Kid Cable?

I feel like Laura is the one who's going to carry this book, ultimately.

New Mutants:

This is probably the roster that actually makes the most sense to be honest. It's mostly the classic team plus some Generation X members.

Sam's absence sounds like it's going to be a plot point.

Also sounds like it will be majorly plot relevant if Hickman is overseeing the first few issues.
    It seems that Cyclops will choose the members according to the needs of each mission, like Doctor Strange's Defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Avengers-land
    Can we trade Quire back to them to get her back?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    All the teams has a "reformed" villian on it ?
    And yet, no sebastian Shaw...

Looks like they've given up on solo books entirely. They're not even giving Wolverine a new one.

If Dust isn’t sticking with the Champions, then she probably will appear but just didn’t make it up on the panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    What seems strange is that Marauders would probably sell well with a X-men title in it, and I'm not sure without it.

But yeah, Fallen Angels seems DoA.

Appearing in Champions.
    Seems random...

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

For sure getting:
    X-Men
    New Mutants

Strong possibility, will at least give the first issues a shot:
    Excalibur
    Marauders
    Maybe X-Force

Passing on Fallen Angels.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    If Dust isn’t sticking with the Champions, then she probably will appear but just didn’t make it up on the panel.
    I hope you are correct. The ones we don’t see will appear but they just don’t serve a major role. I’d be satisfied with that.