Page 170 of 434 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 6499

Wait, what the Hell was going on in the cold opening? Stupid serialised story-telling.

Oh I got it

spoilers:
    zen,
    Ze Curious case of moira
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 07-24-2019 at 01:50 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Oh I got it

spoilers:
    Curious vase of moira
    end of spoilers
    *case
    ?????

And Xavier classifies himself as an spoilers:
    alpha
    end of spoilers
    There

Really wonder id some of the characters will actually appear. Characters like Vulcan or Lifeguard have not appeared for over a decade.

Others, did appear while not on the screen.

BANNED

Just finished reading #1 on ComiXology, I'll keep my thoughts brief since it’s still early hours yet. It feels good to finally have a substantial story in a comic again, so much world building and none of the pages feel wasted. Decompression storytelling can go to hell; Marvel needs to create more stuff like House of X.

Also, I just want to say that this Mutant state makes the Inhumans and their royal family look like a complete joke. Magneto conveyed a more regal figure with his every action in this single issue then Black Bolt could muster in his entire 55 year publication history.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Well worth the read. One thing that has me interested:

spoilers:
    In the section where they show when each issue is coming out HoX-2, HoX-5, and PoX-6 are highlighted in red. What could it mean
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    The first one means: NEXT
    ITS NOT A DREAM IF ITS REAL

And the second one is: THEN
    THE CURIOUS CASE OF MOIRA X
    end of spoilers

Edit: sorry, thought you meant the cyphers. I genuinely have no clue about your question. Wondered about it last night as well.

I love the more concise definition of Omega mutants. Of course it wasn't the definition that was the problem with Omega mutants. It is creators escalating people up to that level instead of creatively using powers. Simply put it is the difference between Dragonball and My hero academia. Dragon ball people get power boosts out of nowhere and keep on getting stronger and stronger until their power is an issue and then you have walk the power back .In My hero the person power general stays in the same realm but the person learns a skill that enhance their power or creatively use their power in a way they haven't use it before.

Of course today you are going to see people unhappy that their characters got power down and kick off the omega list .spoilers:
    Also omega level is referring to their dominant power so if you have multiple of them only one is normally omega So you will see some people unhappy that all their characters powers aren't omega level. The franchise is better that some clarified and put in check and balances to make these characters less difficult to use.
    end of spoilers The list of Omega mutants is most fair imo, One of characters is probably only an Omega because of their codename and is the odd person on the list for me .That person also breaks King of the hill like theme for every power because the reality warpers are actually separated into Universal,Psionic and Quantum.

My only addition if I got choice would be Tempus and Time manipulation. I think she fits the theme of what they have on the list but either way I am fine. Omega mutants is going to be a fun topic today. I love how they are being used as basically WMDs to discourage other nations. Finally people won't just attack the X-men home which I have thought this one of bigger flaws with franchise.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 07-24-2019 at 03:29 AM.

Mighty Member

Tempus could never hold that position for one unfortunate reason.

Kang exists.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Well worth the read. One thing that has me interested:

spoilers:
    In the section where they show when each issue is coming out HoX-2, HoX-5, and PoX-6 are highlighted in red. What could it mean
    end of spoilers
    Since I am just taking a shot in the dark, I will send you a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    I love the more concise definition of Omega mutants. Of course it wasn't the definition that was the problem with Omega mutants. It is creators escalating people up to that level instead of creatively using powers. Simply put it is the difference between Dragonball and My hero academia. Dragon ball people get power boosts out of nowhere and keep on getting stronger and stronger until their power is an issue and then you have walk the power back .In My hero the person power general stays in the same realm but the person learns a skill that enhance their power or creatively use their power in a way they haven't use it before.

Of course today you are going to see people unhappy that their characters got power down and kick off the omega list .spoilers:
    Also omega level is referring to their dominant power so if you have multiple of them only one is normally omega So you will see some people unhappy that all their characters powers aren't omega level. The franchise is better that some clarified and put in check and balances to make these characters less difficult to use.
    end of spoilers The list of Omega mutants is most fair imo, One of characters is probably only an Omega because of their codename and is the odd person on the list for me .That person also breaks King of the hill like theme for every power because the reality warpers are actually separated into Universal,Psionic and Quantum.

My only addition if I got choice would be Tempus and Time manipulation. I think she fits the theme of what they have on the list but either way I am fine. Omega mutants is going to be a fun topic today. I love how they are being used as basically WMDs to discourage other nations. Finally people won't just attack the X-men home which I have thought this one of bigger flaws with franchise.
    E Is For eXtinction makes no sense when you consider that Genosha was protected by the master of magnetism. Normally Erik would float up amid the disassembling parts of the Sentinal and make a catty comment about attacking him with a machine made of metal. Humans, they never learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Tempus could never hold that position for one unfortunate reason.

Kang exists.
    Lucky, Omega is a mutant classification system so he doesn't count and personally I would rather if they power her down so she is more usable but since they don't seem to be that track make her stupid powerful and not show up like bunch of people on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    E Is For eXtinction makes no sense when you consider that Genosha was protected by the master of magnetism. Normally Erik would float up amid the disassembling parts of the Sentinal and make a catty comment about attacking him with a machine made of metal. Humans, they never learn!
    Pretty much, Ironically this concept should kinda been Genosha but Marvel seem more interested decimating it of building it in something interesting.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 07-24-2019 at 03:49 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Lucky, Omega is a mutant classification system so he doesn't count and personally I would rather if they power her down so she is more usable but since they don't seem to be that track make her stupid powerful and not show up like bunch of people on the list.
    I mean, Forge isn't on the list for the same reason. Reed and Tony exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    I mean, Forge isn't on the list for the same reason. Reed and Tony exist.
    My bad you are right,I get it now.

BANNED

This was goddamn fantastic. Worth all the wait and filler we went through.

We have new gods now.