Page 174 of 434 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 6499
    BANNED

While it is nice that Storm is finally confirmed as an omega, my only nitpick would be that she's technically an omega energy manipulator, not just weather. But I'm not mad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Oh, I forgot to mention something before. Remember when we were talking about Hickman ignoring Rosenberg and all that? That doesn't seem to be the case exactly.

spoilers:
    Two of the mutants "birthed" by the krakoan coccoons at the beginning seem to be Scott and Jean. The guy even has the red-ish energy coming out of his eyes. I don't think it's so much as ignoring the deaths before, but more like Krakoa having a mechanism that all living mutants have to go through, like some sort of rebirth and that somehow also brings the dead ones back. I'll wait for further elaboration on the book's end. So, it's not so much as ignoring previous runs, but having a plot device that makes the deaths before null and void.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I thought that was Vulcan, and that the energy wasn't specifically Scott's eye beams, but just confirmation that he's extremely powerful. But yeah, that's certainly a possibility here.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    While it is nice that Storm is finally confirmed as an omega, my only nitpick would be that she's technically an omega energy manipulator, not just weather. But I'm not mad at all.
    But Vulcan is a much better energy manipulator.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    spoilers:
    I thought that was Vulcan, and that the energy wasn't specifically Scott's eye beams, but just confirmation that he's extremely powerful. But yeah, that's certainly a possibility here.
    end of spoilers
    No it was indeed Scott. It does seem to me that everyone was spoilers:
    rebirth through Krakoa. But how did it happen ? Is it a whole reboot of the xmen story. Anyway, it's a great change !
    end of spoilers

I think it also has something to do with krakaoa being able.to identify the mutants. Once they are rebirthed it seems they can be identified on the system warlock has and perhaps can be pinpointed other places if in danger. Just spec though. It may also heal mutants or. Cyclops eye.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

[QUOTE=Anduinel;4478245]spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Definitely Cyclops.He got his eye healed.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    One thing I want to know is why

spoilers:
    Hope is the Omega for Power manipulation when Rogue is waaaaaaaay better at it than Hope has ever shown to be.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Rogue drains powers, Hope copies them. If you have Rogue with 30 mutants and drains all of their powers, those thirty mutants are weaker. Hope can copy the powers of those thirty mutants without any negative effect on them. In addition, Hope's powers have never had a negative impact on her psyche nor has a maximum limit.

Hope has the potential to be better than her.
    end of spoilers

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tornshattered View Post
    I have a crazy theory. You're very welcome to tell me it's complete bulls***, but

spoilers:
    Is it possible that all the X-Men died and then were reborn through Krakoa, as depicted in the first scene? That would explain why the Esme and Sophie are alive. And in general why so many dead mutants recently showed up out of nowhere. Edit: okay, other people posted it, before me, nevermind
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I'm guessing living mutants had to be reborn through Krakoa anyway so they can learn stuff like the language, etc.
    end of spoilers
    "Cable was right!"

Just read the issue. After all the hype and excitement, I still wasn't sure it would deliver. After reading it, I can say it definitely did. Hickman really did something special here. He's undergoing a level of world-building for the X-Men that we have not seen in quite some time. For once, it doesn't involve time travel or an extinction event. It feels both overdue and fresh. I was really impressed and can't wait to see where it goes from here.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

6 days till Powers...

spoilers:
    which now looks like a Future X-Men vs. Future Orchis plot
    end of spoilers
    "Cable was right!"

How is everyone getting this so early. It's only 9am on the East Coast. What's that comic website called again. Im totally blanking.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Just read the issue. After all the hype and excitement, I still wasn't sure it would deliver. After reading it, I can say it definitely did. Hickman really did something special here. He's undergoing a level of world-building for the X-Men that we have not seen in quite some time. For once, it doesn't involve time travel or an extinction event. It feels both overdue and fresh. I was really impressed and can't wait to see where it goes from here.
    I had the exact same feelings. I liked it a lot! Great setup and makes me want more.

Also, has anyone noticed that there might be 4 Cuckoos? One in black and 3 in white

BANNED

Reading order:
    HoX#1
    PoX#1
    HoX#2
    PoX#2
    PoX#3
    HoX#3
    HoX#4
    PoX#4
    HoX#5
    PoX#5
    HoX#6
    PoX#6

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I had the exact same feelings. I liked it a lot! Great setup and makes me want more.

Also, has anyone noticed that there might be 4 Cuckoos? One in black and 3 in white
    How could there be a black one?

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    This was... pretty crazy. Wow. A lot to process here. Definitely on par with Morrison’s in terms of just being a general sea change for the franchise. I’m looking forward to more, that’s for sure.