Page 175 of 434 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    How could there be a black one?
    Black uniform

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    How is everyone getting this so early. It's only 9am on the East Coast. What's that comic website called again. Im totally blanking.
    I pre-ordered through ComiXology. When you pre-order, it’s generally available for download first thing in the morning. I woke up at 5:30am CST and had an email saying my comic was ready to download.

Anyone else read the script from the Director's Cut of HoX 1? I love how much detail and thought Hickman put into each and every page and panel.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    How could there be a black one?
    A black cloak. The other Cuckoos are wearing white cloaks. The script from the Director's Cut identifies her as Mindee. We don't know why she's dressing differently than the others.

One thing I am very intrigued by...

spoilers:
    No Place: The non-naturally occurring Krakoa flower that produces a habitat outside of the collective consciousness of Krakoa. "A place within the island ecosystem that Krakoa doesn't know exists. A tumor."
    end of spoilers

EDIT: Wanted to share the actual screen-shot from the comic, but apparently you cannot put pictures in spoiler tags
    Last edited by Andru; 07-24-2019 at 06:14 AM.

I loved it. Just thinking of the possibilites... and now rethinking what we know about Wave 1 of books. spoilers:
    I'm guessing most of those books take place in Krakoa now, with maybe the exception of Marauders.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Black uniform
    I read wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I had the exact same feelings. I liked it a lot! Great setup and makes me want more.

Also, has anyone noticed that there might be 4 Cuckoos? One in black and 3 in white
    Yes! I noticed it when there were already two together and they were like "our sisters..." i had to read it again cause i was like well if there are already two there shouldn't they have said sister non-plural. Maybe they brought all back but the super crazy one.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

How is everyone getting this so early. It's only 9am on the East Coast. What's that comic website called again. Im totally blanking.
    Comixology?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Yes! I noticed it when there were already two together and they were like "our sisters..." i had to read it again cause i was like well if there are already two there shouldn't they have said sister non-plural. Maybe they brought all back but the super crazy one.
    The super crazy one is Esme, the on ine black who did the most in this issue lol.

edit: Lol no, according to the script the one in black is Mindee. But Esme is the one in the beginning with Sophie.
    Last edited by Wiccan; 07-24-2019 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    The super crazy one is Esme, the on ine black who did the most in this issue lol.
    Esme was identified earlier in white along with Sophie. The one in black was Mindee (as described in the Director's Cut script).

100% pure Hickman. What a great read and so much to take in. I get people saying "meh, same ole same" but I think there are so many layers that are weaved here it's going to keep this forum VERY busy for the next 12 weeks.

Can't wait for the trade to come out!! Hope it's stacked with extras like the "director's cut."

Oh and that art. So lovely. So creepy. The best use of color we've seen in AGES.

Can anyone read the directors cut again PLEASE!!! And see if there was any mention of what happened to depowered mutants? Did they stay depowered?

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Esme was identified earlier in white along with Sophie. The one in black was Mindee (as described in the Director's Cut script).
    Yeah, I didn't realize there were 3 of them here, I thought the costume thing was just a coloring mistake lol.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    One thing I am very intrigued by...

spoilers:
    No Place: The non-naturally occurring Krakoa flower that produces a habitat outside of the collective consciousness of Krakoa. "A place within the island ecosystem that Krakoa doesn't know exists. A tumor."
    end of spoilers

EDIT: Wanted to share the actual screen-shot from the comic, but apparently you cannot put pictures in spoiler tags
    It's a Dune reference (Hickman loves the franchise).

spoilers:
    There is a thing called a no-globe that's basically invisible to everything including advanced forms of prescience.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Bruce Wayne; 07-24-2019 at 06:33 AM.

I'm still grinning over the narural resource thing, This was just such a great read. I can't believe i'm this excited. I feel like a little kid with how my mind is running with possibilities.

I also don't think the plan is like some catch 22 and that they will only change course of fans don't embrace this new status of mutants but as of right now i don't believe Xavier is being set up to be a villian at all. Magneto's line about what a mutant kingdom has never done spoke volumes to that for me.

I also think House of X are where the mutants who believe more in Xavier Dream reside while the House of M are where some of the more hardlined mutants are. Peace and War.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/