Page 190 of 434 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 6499
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

*Quitley's stripper outfit

It's horrid.
    "Cable was right!"

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Yes indeed, we still don´t know for sure if "X" is the real Xavier or Fantomex with Charles powers and memory
    He isn't in Fantomex's body. In Astonishing they say outright that Fantomex is gone, his consciousness on the Astral Plane, and the Proteus reality alteration powers reshaped his body into X's. He's not biologically Fantomex. He's not Fantomex at all anymore, according to both him and Betsy, who knew Fantomex pretty well.

I think odds are, if the changes Xavier went through in the Astonishing run are responsible for his changes in attitude, it was the virtual centuries in the Astral Plane fighting Shadow King that messed him up, more than the Fantomex connection, since the story went out of its way to separate Fantomex and X.

Wasn't Xavier's soul in the Heaven anyway in Amazing X-men?

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    I know people are have really deep conversations about this great comics but the cover right here proves to me the Emma's Gen X dominatrix business woman outfit was her best, followed by John Cassaday's and then her original. Hated the Morrison stripper outfit. Ethan Van Sciver's pants/coat variant wasn't half bad though.
    I love Emma´s Gen X oufit and yeah Morrison´s outfit is awful.

Quote Originally Posted by ISnowNothin
    He isn't in Fantomex's body. In Astonishing they say outright that Fantomex is gone, his consciousness on the Astral Plane, and the Proteus reality alteration powers reshaped his body into X's. He's not biologically Fantomex. He's not Fantomex at all anymore, according to both him and Betsy, who knew Fantomex pretty well.
    Agreed, I was just trying to see all the possibilities.

I think odds are, if the changes Xavier went through in the Astonishing run are responsible for his changes in attitude, it was the virtual centuries in the Astral Plane fighting Shadow King that messed him up, more than the Fantomex connection, since the story went out of its way to separate Fantomex and X.
    I didn´t know he battled him for centuries but would explain a lot about his change in actitude.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

I kinda love the Quitely costume. Though Quitely's art is ugly, I like the design. The part on her neck, the long ass boots(with gloves to match, though they're missing on this cover), the way the cleavage isn't conventional, and the straight long hair as the cherry on top.

Since Krakoa was created through Gamma radiation, does that make it Immortal?

Immortal Krakoa!

Dear Mods, I humbly beseech you to delete this post. I put it in the wrong thread.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I kinda love the Quitely costume. Though Quitely's art is ugly, I like the design. The part on her neck, the long ass boots(with gloves to match, though they're missing on this cover), the way the cleavage isn't conventional, and the straight long hair as the cherry on top.
    I have the same opinion, I also liked the costume with the added jacket and how it also made an X with the negative space using the cleavage, stomach and neck areas.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Wasn't Xavier's soul in the Heaven anyway in Amazing X-men?
    Yep, Shadow King only captured his psyche/consciousness but his OG brain got incinerated by Torch and his soul is chillaxing in Heaven. Here’s that scan of X saying he isn’t in Fantomex’s body but just using it as a base to recreate it to his image:

I refuse to believe Xavier was in heaven

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Do we really know how much of the recent stories HiX-Man is incorporating in his run?
    He seems to be ignoring (at least at first glance) many plot points by many writers....for which I am eternally grateful.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Do we really know how much of the recent stories HiX-Man is incorporating in his run?
    He seems to be ignoring (at least at first glance) many plot points by many writers....for which I am eternally grateful.
    Not really, no. I mean he's cognizant of AvX he mentions not being able to use Xavier in his Illuminati because Marvel killed him off but whether or not he's gonna bother to reference is another story. Guess we'll see if he ever takes of Cerebo.

Spectacular Member

Xavier isn't dead or in a wheelchair.

I think it's a rush to assume he's ignoring anything. The resurrections are too far reaching, when they include Vulcan. There's something intentional going on. That being said, I don't think he'll refer to a ton.

Yeah, he’ll keep it vague enough that anyone unfamiliar with a specific story won’t feel left out, but to those who are familiar everything will make sense.

Probably the best way to approach it, really.