Page 201 of 434 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I hope all new team books will have 18 issues per year. 12 is too slow and hard to get yourbfavorite character monthly fix.
    I don’t expect all of them to be ongoing and they will need to sell very well to get the 18 issue investment. I bet at least two or three will be over by next spring. Replaced by other books already being planned to plug any gaps.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

I wonder if we will get previews in-between books. Or if Hickman/Marvel/JDW will have us wait for the issues from here out w/o them.

AiPT Comics has two preview out, but none for anything else yet. Graphic Policy has numerous previews released yesterday and a couple today, but no signs of HOX yet. Given it's one of the red-highlighted issues, I am wanting to see something before Wed. lol

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    People who voted 12 are cops
    Agreed. F the other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I really dug how Pepe drew that costume.
    A talent like Pepe can improve/elevate/recreate pretty near anything

Marte Gracia brings the hype for HOX 5

https://twitter.com/martegracia/stat...38744330039297

Not hard to believe, as that issue is one of the red-highlight ones.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-02-2019 at 12:40 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Shouldn't we have had HoX #2 prev pages by now?
    I'm giddy-anxious with expectation.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I was thinking that. Usually we get them Friday, 12:00 am EST, five days prior to the issue release. At least that's been the case whenever there were previews I was interested in. lol

But nothing at this point. So 2 options.

1. They're not gonna do previews in-between issues given the weekly release.
    2. They're gonna do late previews on Mon. or Tues.

Bummer since it makes the wait that much longer. Especially when I have a long work weekend coming up this weekend, and next.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It probably took every bit of convincing of Hickman to let them do any previews.

At this point, you are probably in or out anyway.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    It probably took every bit of convincing of Hickman to let them do any previews.

At this point, you are probably in or out anyway.
    And I won't be mad at him.
    If that's indeed the case..I hate it so much, I LOVE it.
    Withholding something is one sure-fire way to increase desire and anticipation.

I find it odd that people pay such attention to previews. I get very frustrated with ongoing discussions towards Wednesday as they get more and more informed by preview spoilers. Mostly because a couple of pages never really gives us enough context anyway. So, I would be delighted if they are not doing any.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Marte Gracia brings the hype for HOX 5

https://twitter.com/martegracia/stat...38744330039297

Not hard to believe, as that issue is one of the red-highlight ones.
    HOX #5 was one of the issues highlighted in red too.

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    I find it odd that people pay such attention to previews. I get very frustrated with ongoing discussions towards Wednesday as they get more and more informed by preview spoilers. Mostly because a couple of pages never really gives us enough context anyway. So, I would be delighted if they are not doing any.
    I am a person who likes spoilers. That tells me without a doubt whether or not I should be even more excited, or avoid like the plague. This has always been the case, but I am even more adamant about it now. Before I read or watch something, I want a spoil rundown.

When a movie is coming to theaters, I get spoilers before I go see it. Example Toy Story 4. The franchise was a part of my childhood, so I was interested in it until I saw the spoiler vids. So now that I know how screwed up the ending & some of the characters were, I gave a firm pass on that mess. Same for DP II

On the flip, I can hear great stuff in the spoiler that get me even more excited to actually see it myself. I don't like going into anything completely cold. Previews can be pointless or great depending on what there is to work with. But even seeing a few pages is better than nothing until chapter release. Same for getting a few panels or partial panels on X-Monday or X-twitter.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-02-2019 at 01:48 PM.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    I'm with you. While i enjoy me some spoilers sometimes, I love the fact that we are getting some "old fashioned" comics where you have to wait until they are released to see what happens. I might be more annoyed if I wasn't so captivated on the ride Hickman is in the driver's seat for.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I don't like going into anything completely cold. Previews can be pointless or great depending on what there is to work with. But even seeing a few pages is better than nothing until chapter release. Same for getting a few panels or partial panels on X-Monday or X-twitter.
    I know we are use to it, and also that comics are a periodical (and should be written as such) but really, are that unsure of the next installment of House of X that you won't pick up #2 without a preview?

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    I know we are use to it, and also that comics are a periodical (and should be written as such) but really, are that unsure of the next installment of House of X that you won't pick up #2 without a preview?
    Well previews would be nice. If not that, someone will have some spoilers on reddit early Wed. morning, or late Tues. night for me. lol

So I can always check those first. So yeah. Spoilers I will have to see first. I never put 100% sureness in anything. That's where disappointment comes from. lol

If everything sounds great, i'm in. If it's just kinda eh like POX 1, I can wait or skip.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-02-2019 at 01:37 PM.