Page 214 of 434 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by Mapangahas View Post
    Just read the spoilers. So exciting to be an X-Men fan right now!

Just a thought: What if House of X means House of 10, won't House of M be House of 1,000 since M means 1,000 in roman numerals? I don't know where my thought is going though.
    House of X is really X, about Xavier

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    I'm terrified of reading spoilers because I want to experience everything in context, while others are actively seeking them. I do not understand people at all.
    Some of us hate surprises. And/or aren't bothered in the slightest about plot revelations because the actual reading experience includes more than just discovering the plot. Reading spoilers can also serve as a means of sampling a story before you buy it--at one extreme, you can choose to not buy it if it's just going to piss you off or not be worth it; at the other extreme, you might be convinced it's cool or interesting and so buy it when you otherwise wouldn't have.

In my case, I'm buying House of X and Powers of X in large part because of the spoilers I've read.

But, mileage varies.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    Some of us hate surprises. And/or aren't bothered in the slightest about plot revelations because the actual reading experience includes more than just discovering the plot. Reading spoilers can also serve as a means of sampling a story before you buy it--at one extreme, you can choose to not buy it if it's just going to piss you off or not be worth it; at the other extreme, you might be convinced it's cool or interesting and so buy it when you otherwise wouldn't have.

In my case, I'm buying House of X and Powers of X in large part because of the spoilers I've read.

But, mileage varies.
    Same for me. If I spend money on comics, they need to be good. If it's bad, uninteresting, or only gonna piss me off, why throw away the money on it?

Plus, as mentioned, I like to get spoilers anyway so I can know what to expect before I read or watch something. Some spoilers have saved me an unpleasant move experience. lol

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

But, mileage varies.
    Definitely. Thats how I feel. I hate surprises. Spoil me! I am still not sure how I feel about what I've read. I need to read it for myself.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

BANNED

But, mileage varies.
    Good for you. Go talk spoilers on Reddit all you want.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Spoilers don't faze me at all...as context is absolutely key...not accounting for the issues with reading 10 posts by 10 different readers who understood the story from 10 different viewpoints with 10 different speculations.
    Even with spoilers, I would still need to read the context and content for myself, from which to draw my own conclusions.

Oh my... I think that's one of the most brilliant single issue I've ever read. I guess I don't spoil anything saying it, do I?
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

Spoilers are something that have never really bothered me. They help with my budget just to be perfectly honest. That said I can understand why people would be upset about untagged spoilers.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Abe View Post
    Oh my... I think that's one of the most brilliant single issue I've ever read. I guess I don't spoil anything saying it, do I?
    Not at all!

Extraordinary Member

Not going to act like I did not read the spoilers on reddit, but please stop posting them. The community has rules, respect them. Once the book is out and everyone has had a fair chance to read it, then everyone can discuss (and most importantly, people can discuss what they actually read and not someone else's cliff notes)

spoilers please :c

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Tomorrow's gonna be lit!!!!1!
    "Cable was right!"

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    spoilers please :c
    Just google X-men reddit. You'll be able to see it.

BANNED

Seems like a lot of people here don't buy the comics at all and most likely just pirate them or read spoilers. Sad. I'll wait till tomorrow to get my copy and see what happens next!

scans from Twitter from a Pull List video from House of X #2 from Pepe Larraz from