Page 215 of 434 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    scans from Twitter from a Pull List video from House of X #2 from Pepe Larraz from

Irene <3<3<3

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

I love her so so so much. The character design will never get old. Welcome back

Astonishing Member

scans from Twitter from a Pull List video from House of X #2 from Pepe Larraz from

Damn this looks so good.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Avalanche is BACK!!!!!!
    "Cable was right!"

this is probably right after that scan of moira holding that delicious juice in a flask. either way Destiny is winning hot girl summer
    Last edited by Tycon; 08-06-2019 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Same for me. If I spend money on comics, they need to be good. If it's bad, uninteresting, or only gonna piss me off, why throw away the money on it? Plus, as mentioned, I like to get spoilers anyway so I can know what to expect before I read or watch something. Some spoilers have saved me an unpleasant move experience. lol
    This - some of us are old enough to remember when you had to purchase media in good faith before learning it was a dog. Buy a comic after a title has history of sucking... only to learn the story is lazy. Buy a whole CD just for one song. The list goes on, and let’s be honest these issues are being sold at a certain price point.

The whole point of this place is to engage other fans in thoughtful chat. I was having fun openly speculating with others but chose to shut up since we’re getting closer and I might have hit on something. It’s all for fun.

If you don’t like spoilers, don’t read them and don’t lecture others who demonstrate respect for others. If you respect others, don’t discuss spoilers without putting them in tags. Or maybe start a thread labeled spoilers. But don’t think you’re being cute by talking about spoilers openly in indirect ways.

That’s like spoilers:
    secretly running around behind the scenes and telling everyone what the future holds.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by HomoSuperior; 08-06-2019 at 01:03 PM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Destiny looks like a Dead or Alive Volleyball girl rather than some granny.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Well, if she’s captured Mystique’s heart... she better look good.

Never understood the elderly woman w/hot bod thing. But hey, Claremont was freaky deeky. Mind control, bondage clubs and clothes, Callisto w/tentacles. Using a shapeshifter’s long-term relationship and child rearing with a hot bod senior citizen as allegory for trans / lesbian / ageism stuff.

Who are we to judge? These days rule 34 says everyone is someone’s type. Even Pterodactyls, apparently.

Before you ask, you don’t need me to Google that for you and I don’t need it in my browser history.
    Last edited by HomoSuperior; 08-06-2019 at 01:11 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    How old is Destiny supposed to be anyway?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    She ages like a regular human, and was an old woman back in the 80's before her death. Given how she looked, I think she's at least over 70.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-06-2019 at 01:08 PM.

Well she dated Sherlock Holmes....so yeah, she’s pretty old.

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

I've always admired her as one of the only elderly superheroes. I always thought that was badass. Although I guess after I said that Old man Logan got big.

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Seems like a lot of people here don't buy the comics at all and most likely just pirate them or read spoilers. Sad. I'll wait till tomorrow to get my copy and see what happens next!
    Comic books are really expensive dude and I feel like they have been getting away with less and less story in them...It's hard for people to buy everything, especially "going in blind". I look for stuff I know is 100% worth it. X-men has not been in that list for years. It does seem a lot of fans don't buy....I try to support my local comic shop whenever I can. I also make full use of my public library.

Yeah, I think we an assume her powers increased her lifespan and gave her a hot bod, as she was born in the 19th century, so I think would have been at least 90 or 100 by the time she died

Destiny touching Mystique hands *cries*

this is probably right after that scan of moira holding that delicious juice in a flask. either way Destiny is winning hot girl summer
    even Dead has a hot body, a owl have a really nice shaved cleavage. oh comics

At this point, they should probably just say that mutants generally have a longer natural lifespan than humans. It would resolve a lot of issues with certain characters tied to specific times.

Although I have a feeling that will somehow get addressed in Hickman’s story. We’ll see.