Page 216 of 434 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 6499

Damn she's got strong legs

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    scans from Twitter from a Pull List video from House of X #2 from Pepe Larraz from

Very beautiful artwork. Hickman seems to be doing well going into the lore and cleaning up some things in a way that makes sense.

I am anxious to get back to the present-day characters and see what's up there. I am still guessing Mystique's extra demands are Destiny related.

scans from Twitter from a Pull List video from House of X #2 from Pepe Larraz from

This preview is why they should post previews. X-men has been through a lost decade. People need to know the team working on this are putting in the work. I mean, look at those panels — the story is being driven by characters who are defined by the relationships fans knew were at the heart of the best stories. Mystique’s hand on Destiny’s shoulder says so much. No phoning it in w/splash pages of bombastic poses... there’s a layered story being told here.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Just doing my part. Throwing in a random variant. Still not as good as the HOX 2 interior.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyefan View Post
    At this point, they should probably just say that mutants generally have a longer natural lifespan than humans. It would resolve a lot of issues with certain characters tied to specific times.

Although I have a feeling that will somehow get addressed in Hickman’s story. We’ll see.

Well, if Krakoa can offer flowers which extend human lifespans and cure mental disease... wonder what it can do for mutants?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    This preview is why they should post previews. X-men has been through a lost decade. People need to know the team working on this are putting in the work. I mean, look at those panels — the story is being driven by characters who are defined by the relationships fans knew were at the heart of the best stories. Mystique’s hand on Destiny’s shoulder says so much. No phoning it in w/splash pages of bombastic poses... there’s a layered story being told here.
    Nah man, gotta read the spoilers (for the third issue of the event) to truly get a feel if this series is worth buying or not.

I haven't felt anticipation like this for a comic in a heck of a long time.

Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

-Pav, who hasn't seen any spoilers...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Seems like a lot of people here don't buy the comics at all and most likely just pirate them or read spoilers. Sad. I'll wait till tomorrow to get my copy and see what happens next!
    Oh! Be sure that personally I did buy my issue (another time zone than the US...) and that I didn't read the spoilers before!

I would advice to avoid them btw, or to stop reading them after the first lines - because the issue is of course much more better and maybe they are not accurate enough to translate the full dimension of it and the questions that are rising for the future of the books.
    Last edited by Abe; 08-06-2019 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Terrible grammar...
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

Quote Originally Posted by Graphicisnovel View Post
    I've always admired her as one of the only elderly superheroes. I always thought that was badass. Although I guess after I said that Old man Logan got big.

Comic books are really expensive dude and I feel like they have been getting away with less and less story in them...It's hard for people to buy everything, especially "going in blind". I look for stuff I know is 100% worth it. X-men has not been in that list for years. It does seem a lot of fans don't buy....I try to support my local comic shop whenever I can. I also make full use of my public library.
    Tbh I'm majority digital at this point. I'm very picky about my trades these days.

Thing is most of the trades, I usually get now consists of digital books I've already bought and own. Vader's Volumes are my prized collections right now and Aphra is going right next to them when it's wrapped.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

[QUOTE=Abe;4500686]Oh! Be sure that personally I did buy my issue (another time zone than the US...) and that I didn't read the spoilers before!

I would advice to avoid them btw, or to stop reading them after the first lines - because the issue is of course much more better and maybe they are not accurate enough to translate the full dimension of it and the question who are rising for the future of the books.[/QUOTE]

That's the problem with getting spoilers from second and third party readers...you really can't be certain of the overall and actual context.

Summaries actually give a good view of what you can expect in most cases. Little touches don’t change the big picture.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    I haven't felt anticipation like this for a comic in a heck of a long time.

Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

-Pav, who hasn't seen any spoilers...
    From someone who has read the spoilers, I believe you'll thoroughly enjoy it.
    Last edited by Mapangahas; 08-06-2019 at 02:47 PM.

Summaries and other people's reviews won't give you the actual storytelling though. And the way the story is told is the most important thing. "Every X-Men story is the same" but some people have told it better than others.

I just called my local comics shop and there will be no issues of "House Of X" #2 on the shelves b/c they're all already pulled for subscribers. This has NEVER happened with ANY book at that shop!

Larraz and Gracia are KILLIN' it! These dudes are on fire! The art and colors are BEAUTIFUL!!!