Page 22 of 434 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    When can male characters wear revealing outfits?

What's the criteria for giving Cyclops a c*ck window?
    nothing...
    according to my sweaty Xanga fanfic
    Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    Cosmic Boy did it best:

Attachment 81655
    Damn gotta start read back issues of LEGION now
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    maybe something revealing his butt. Time to express his sexuality
    hmmm with furry brown hairs dusting his ass?
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post

Pretty sure Herc was free-balling.
    I bet his loincloth smelled like The Augean Stables

Sorry for the slight topic change (I'm all for free ballin' convos!) but I wanted to share this. Apologies if it's been shared. A very interesting theory on what Hickman has going on and if it's somewhat true, I'm totally here for it.

http://www.xavierfiles.com/2019/04/2...-age-of-x-men/

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Sorry for the slight topic change (I'm all for free ballin' convos!) but I wanted to share this. Apologies if it's been shared. A very interesting theory on what Hickman has going on and if it's somewhat true, I'm totally here for it.

This is a solid theory; although it's probably not completely correct, but I could easily see most of it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    This is a solid theory; although it's probably not completely correct, but I could easily see most of it happening.
    The theorist put a lot of thought into it and I got more excited the more I read it. The cover of House of X does look like the Mars where Ex Nihilo is hanging out. X-Nihilo. And I have to look back but he says the portal Xavier and the others are stepping out of looks similar to Manifold's portals. Bring it on, I say.
    Last edited by JB; 04-26-2019 at 01:17 PM.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Kinda hate it, but that's a solid theory.

The theorist put a lot of thought into it and I got more excited the more I read it. The cover of House of X does look like the Mars where Ex Nihilo is hanging out. X-Nihilo. And I have to look back but he says the portal Xavier and the others are stepping out of looks similar to Manifold's portals. Bring it on, I say.
    Lol, this can lead into an event a year or two from now, World War X, where the idiot humans on Earth make the stupid mistake of attacking Mars and the counterstrike by the Mutants of Mars is something that the idiot humans never expected.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Lol, this can lead into an event a year or two from now, World War X, where the idiot humans on Earth make the stupid mistake of attacking Mars and the counterstrike by the Mutants of Mars is something that the idiot humans never expected.
    I like that. It has so many possibilities. An Earth without mutants. Hmm.

mars is occupied, where does killraven get involved?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

When I first heard the "mutants relocating off world" rumour I was all for it...I'm so tired of the same old extinction-fear-hate plot threads being regurgitated by less talented writers over the past few years...
    The X-Men going "Outer Space" is a chance for some potentially new, crazy, wild, interesting stories and characters. The Brood Saga, X-Men vs Sh'iar...those are some of my favourite X-Men stories.
    So, if the rumour and the theory prove even partially true then I'll be very happy, indeed.
    The Earth is good...the Avengers and Spiderman will be around to save it...
    Uncanny is done...
    Bring on...
    the Galactic X-Men - saving and protecting the cosmos, one galaxy at a time.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Very interesting theory. Although I'd argue it sort of contradicts the quote it starts with, the one Marvel originally teased these minis with?

“When two aggressive species share the same environment, evolution demands adaptation or dominance.”

How do you reconcile moving to Mars with "adaptation or dominance"?

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    Very interesting theory. Although I'd argue it sort of contradicts the quote it starts with, the one Marvel originally teased these minis with?

“When two aggressive species share the same environment, evolution demands adaptation or dominance.”

How do you reconcile moving to Mars with "adaptation or dominance"?
    Simply: the move avoids the two species sharing the same environment.

"The mutant revolution begins NOW!"

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Simply: the move avoids the two species sharing the same environment.
    ooh, what if a new disease emerges on Earth and the only cure for it can be found in the blood of the mutants, but they have all left Earth and refuse to help the humans. Or because the Humans were so desperate to prevent evolution that the anti-mutant cure that they forcibly vaccinated people wasn't tested properly for it's results on baseline humans and causes permanent sterilization for anyone who does not carry the X-gene.

The one way I would love it if Emma is sort of a villain is if Emma and Mystique have tampered with all the cure samples to make it so it only temporarily takes mutant powers away (to make it seem like it works) but eventually mutants become immune to the vaccine, but any baseline human that takes it is sterilized. That would be the ultimate way to really hit the baseline humans where it hurts, take away their ability to further the species entirely.

BANNED

If the X-Men move to Mars to jerk off to some shitty Hickman creation I will quit reading

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    ooh, what if a new disease emerges on Earth and the only cure for it can be found in the blood of the mutants, but they have all left Earth and refuse to help the humans. Or because the Humans were so desperate to prevent evolution that the anti-mutant cure that they forcibly vaccinated people wasn't tested properly for it's results on baseline humans and causes permanent sterilization for anyone who does not carry the X-gene.

The one way I would love it if Emma is sort of a villain is if Emma and Mystique have tampered with all the cure samples to make it so it only temporarily takes mutant powers away (to make it seem like it works) but eventually mutants become immune to the vaccine, but any baseline human that takes it is sterilized. That would be the ultimate way to really hit the baseline humans where it hurts, take away their ability to further the species entirely.
    Last I checked baseline humans are the primary contributors to the mutant population -- baseline human sterilization would work against mutants just as much as it would work against humans.